FAQ FOR THE NU SKIN ENJOY REWARDS PROGRAM
- What is the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program?
- What are the benefits of the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program?
- How does the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program work?
- What would happen if I missed payment of my ARO for a month or so and I don't cancel my subscription, will the system automatically drop me back to the enJoy Club?
- How do I join the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards Program?
- Is there a cost to join Nu Skin enJoy Rewards?
- What am I agreeing to by joining the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program?
- How are credits earned?
- Can I earn credits on product purchase made in other markets?
- Can I redeem my credits in other markets?
- How can I tell when my credits are going to expire?
- If I return a product or cancel an order, will the credits I earned be deducted?
- Are there products that don’t earn credits or aren’t redeemable with credits?
- Are there any restrictions to what I can purchase with credits?
- Do I have to have enough Nu Skin enJoy credits to pay for an entire product or transaction?
- What will happen to my credits balance if I return a product which I have earned credits for?
- Will there be any termination penalty if I chose to stop participating in the enJoy program? What will happen to my remaining points?
- When are my credits awarded?
- What happens to the purchased product after the original product that earned the credits in the first place is successfully returned and corresponding number of credits deleted from the account? Will I be asked to pay the difference in cash?
- How can credits be redeemed?
- How can I see how many credits I have available?
- Can I return a product or other items that I purchased with credits?
- Can I redeem credits online?
- Can anybody else use my credits?
- Do my credits expire?
- Does my tier status expire?
- Do I have to inform the company if I want to stop participating in the enJoy program? If so, what are the procedures?
- After I opt out of the enJoy program, can I enroll back again into enJoy program? When I re-enroll in the enJoy program, can I continue with the previous balance?
- If I decide to do this as a long-term business, when will I graduate from the enJoy program - after I submit my Letter of Intent (LOI) or when I pass my LOI?
- I am currently a customer who is enrolled in enJoy Premier Enjoy Program and with an active ARO. What will happen to my ARO and monthly delivery after I submit LOI and graduate from the enJoy program?
- If I am a Brand Affiliate and an existing ARO member, am I automatically enrolled under enJoy Premier if I opt in in enJoy program?
A) The Nu Skin enJoy Rewards Program from Nu Skin is designed to reward and thank loyal customers for purchasing Nu Skin products and participating in certain Nu Skin brand experiences. The Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program is your ticket to discovering the best you through Nu Skin’s exclusive deals, delightful surprises, and personalized Nu Skin experiences.
A) As a Nu Skin enJoy Rewards member, you will enjoy:
• Earning reward credits for purchases and participation in other designated activities
• Exclusive access to promotions and seasonal savings
• Reward redemption options to be used for a variety of benefits that may include products.
• Welcome, Birthday, and other milestone gifts
With the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program, you are able to earn specific tiered benefits based on specific behaviors (see below). Once you reach a certain tier, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to that tier, which benefits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to earn credits may be sent to you by email/SMS or published through other media (e.g., on the web site, apps, social media, etc.).
The Nu Skin enJoy Program has two (2) tiers with associated benefits:
Sign up for Nu Skin enJoy and purchase a minimum of SGD$70 per transaction to start earning credits. After that, for every SGD$70 you spend, you will earn additional sets of credits at the same rate. You’ll be able to redeem those credits on eligible Nu Skin product by the expiration date.
Sign up for Nu Skin enJoy and enroll in the Automatic Re - Ordering (ARO) program, you will earn double credits for every SGD$70 spent per transaction, with a SGD$70 minimum spend. You will be able to redeem those credits on eligible Nu Skin product by the expiration date.
When you enroll in the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program, you will automatically be placed in enJoy Club where you will be eligible for all of the benefits enJoy Club members receive. Once you enroll in a monthly subscription program (ARO), you’ll be placed in enJoy Premier.
Should you cancel your monthly subscription, you will drop back to the enJoy Club status.
Your Tier status will not be dropped to enJoy Club unless your subscription contract is terminated in accordance with the subscription terms and conditions.
Q5) How do I join the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards Program?
A) You can join the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program by signing up at www.nuskin.com.sg and following the instructions and prompts to register. In order to sign up, you must provide us with your information, including your email address, and set up a username and password. If you already have a username and password with Nu Skin, you simply need to complete the rest of the Nu Skin enJoy registration process to be enrolled.
A) No, there is no cost to join.
A) The Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program is available to consumers and Brand Affiliates who are legal residents of Singapore and at least 18 years of age or older and who provide and maintain a valid email address. Brand Affiliates who are Qualifying Brand Representatives and above are not eligible to participate in the Nu Skin enjoy Rewards program.
A) Credits are awarded when you make product purchases that reach a certain minimum and then subsequent spend levels. Shipping, and handling charges are not included in the calculation of credits earned. Additional credits may also be awarded for ad hoc events, milestones, or experiences at Nu Skin’s discretion. Credits are only awarded on purchases that are made though Nu Skin’s system, a purchase made directly from a distributor will not earn points if the purchase is not linked to your Nu Skin account.
A) No, you can only earn credits from product purchases made in your local market.
A) No, you can only redeem credits in the market where you are registered.
A) An expiration date will be shown in your Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program account page (and other possible areas of the web site/application).
A) Yes. When you return a product or cancel an order, the amount of credits you have earned will be deducted from the total that the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards account holder currently has.
A) Yes. All products will be marked whether or not they earn or are redeemable with credits. Sales materials, accessories, sponsoring, and business kits are examples of products that may be exempt from earning credits or being eligible for redemption with the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program. These can differ from markets to markets. Please check with your local markets for more details. Also, Nu Skin enJoy credits cannot be layered with other promotions or discounts (unless otherwise specified). However, they can be stacked within a single transaction, that is batches of credits earned at different times can be redeemed together on a single transaction.
A) Yes. You may purchase Nu Skin and Pharmanex products under the enJoy Rewards Program. However, under this Program, you cannot purchase promotional packages, sponsoring/business packages, business support materials, accessories, and other specified products or services as outlined on the relevant local market Nu Skin website. Please check with your local market Nu Skin office for more details.
A) No, you can redeem Nu Skin enJoy credits as a partial payment for a larger transaction. You can use enJoy credits to pay up to a maximum of 60% of the total order amount per transaction, then make up the difference with the payment type of your choice.
A) Credits earned on an order are deducted when the order is refunded, and the return is settled.
A) There is no penalty if you choose to opt out of the enJoy program, however you will lose all remaining credits in your account.
A) Product credits are awarded as soon as the required amount of product purchase is successfully processed or after the specified action or event is completed. If you earn credits with a product purchase, spend those credits to purchase product, and then return the original product that earned the credits in the first place, a corresponding number of credits will be deleted from your account.
Q20) What happens to the purchased product after the original product that earned the credits in the first place is successfully returned and corresponding number of credits deleted from the account? Will I be asked to pay the difference in cash?
A) Once points have been redeemed and the product discounted, it is final. You will not be asked to pay any difference for that product.
A) They can be redeemed directly through Nu Skin online channels (My Nu Skin App or www.nuskin.com.sg). These transactions may or may not be distributor-assisted.
A) You can check online in the Nu Skin enJoy Rewards program account page. You will be able to see credits available, being earned, credits redeemed, and credits that are going to expire.
A) Yes, you can return a product and items purchased with product credits, however, you will lose the credits used to purchase the product or items and you will not receive a refund for the portion of the purchase made with credits.
A) Yes. You can redeem them on a one-time order or on your subscription orders.
A) No. Credits are strictly non-transferable and may only be used by the member to whom they are issued. Please keep in mind that each individual may not have more than one account in the Nu Skin system. If you are found to be duplicating accounts with enrollment in the Nu Skin enJoy program, all such accounts will be terminated, and all credits earned by you under whichever account will be cancelled.
A) Yes. Credits are valid until the expiration date which is indicated on your account.
A) Your status for enJoy Club and enJoy Premier will remain the same as long as you stay enrolled in the Program and continue to maintain the level of activity needed to earn into those tiers (e.g. active monthly subscription for enJoy Premier).
A) Yes, if you want to terminate your enJoy membership, you will need to inform the company by clicking “opt-out” on the enJoy page and then following the instructional prompts on the screen to complete the procedure.
A) You can re-enroll in the enJoy program. Your original enJoy membership will be reactivated to the last level it was before your prior termination, but your rewards balance will be refreshed and reset to zero.
A) The enJoy program is offered to pre-LOI customers. You will graduate from the enJoy program and stop earning enjoy credits when your recognized title is changed to ‘QBR1’.
Q31) I am currently a customer who is enrolled in enJoy Premier Enjoy Program and with an active ARO. What will happen to my ARO and monthly delivery after I submit LOI and graduate from the enJoy program?
A) After you submit your LOI and graduate from the enJoy program, your ARO contract will remain unchanged and you can continue receiving monthly deliveries as scheduled. You can use the remaining enJoy points in your balance until they expire, but you will no longer earn enJoy credits.
A) Yes, you will be automatically placed in enJoy Premier if you are a Brand Affiliate and an existing ARO member.