Shipping, delivery and product returns
Shipping, delivery and product returns
- Brexit FAQ
- When do I receive my order?
- How much is shipping?
- I am missing a product from my order, what should I do?
- I have received the wrong product(s) in my order, what do I do?
- My order arrived damaged, what do I do?
- I haven’t received my order, how do I find it?
- How do I track my order?
- What is the return policy?
- Do you provide a return shipping label?
- What kind of products can I return?
- How do I return products?
- How long does a refund take?
- I purchased my products through a Brand Affiliate, what are my rights for returning them?
How will Brexit affect my order?
- For all Nu Skin orders coming into the UK or IE there will be no additional custom fees applied. You should therefore not expect any import taxes or handling fees for orders placed on the United Kingdom or Ireland website through www.nuskin.com. Please contact Customer Services should you have further questions.
- From January 1st 2021, Brexit implementations means that we now have border control. All packages arriving must go through custom and border clearance which may result in longer shipping times. We can expect a day or two added to normal shipping times depending on border and custom clearance.
- There will be no limit on how much you can order since Brexit will not affect the purchasing agreement you have with Nu Skin.
- Preferred shipping will still be an available option, but we expect that with the new custom and border set up, all preferred shipping deliveries will now take a day longer than before.
- Should you wish to return a package, please contact your local Customer Services team for the full return instruction on how to return your products.
- Brexit will affect packages that are shipped through the UK which will impact the normal shipping time of orders for Ireland and the Channel Islands.
When do I receive my order?
Shipping timelines are from the time you receive your shipping confirmation and can usually from then take approximately 3 working days to reach the delivery address. This may also depend on your location from the nearest shipping depo once the products arrive in the UK. Please note that shipping timelines might be extended, should there be any delays during Customs checks. This is largely beyond our control and we continue to work closely with our shipping partners to minimize the impact to our customers.
How much is shipping?
The below timelines are from the time you receive your shipping confirmation and does not include any unexpected Customs delays.
|Type||Pick-up Point||Home Delivery||Home Delivery|
|Retail Shipping Fee|
|Orders above £339.5 (preferred excluded)||Free||Free||Free|
|Brand Affilate and Member Shipping Fee|
|Orders above £339.5 exc. VAT (preferred excluded)||Free||Free||Free|
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Track & Trace|
|Pre-delivery notification available one day before delivery||Yes||SMS||Yes|
|Not at Home|
|Leave at neighbour||No||Yes||Yes|
|Leave at secure location||No||Can be approved through APP||Yes|
|Leave at pick-up point||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Storage at pick-up point||10 Workdays||10 Workdays||10 Workdays|
|Leave in mailbox||No||No||Yes (if package fits)|
I am missing a product from my order, what should I do?
If you are missing a product from your order:
- Please check the entire shipment box and its contents and compare the order received with your packing slip. If you are still missing a product, please contact your local Customer Service with the order number and list of any missing products.
- If the delivery box arrived damaged enough that a product could have fallen out, please email your local Customer Service with a photograph of the damaged box. You will also need to provide the order number and list of any items missing. Please keep the delivery box for the courier to pick up for damage claims.
I have received the wrong product(s) in my order, what do I do?
If you have received an incorrect product, we recommend that you contact your local Customer Service and let the representative know the details of your order and they will assist you further.
My order arrived damaged, what do I do?
- If your products arrived damaged, please email your local Customer Service with a photograph of the damaged items together in one shot. You will also need to provide the order number and list of damaged items.
- If your products arrived damaged as well as the delivery box, please email your local Customer Service with a photograph of the damaged items together in one shot. You will also need to provide the order number and list of damaged items. The courier also asks that you place all damaged items back in the box and seal it up for them to pick up and raise a damage claim.
I haven’t received my order, how do I find it?
- The courier may decide that delivering to your neighbours is a safe alternative when you are not home to receive the parcel. Please check with your neighbours before contacting your local Customer Support or courier service.
- You can check the status of your order delivery by clicking on Order History and then following the Tracking link.
- If the Tracking information shows your order as delivered and you do not have it or that it is being returned to our warehouse, please contact your local Customer Support office for assistance on a replacement.
How do I track my order?
Click here to track your order. Simply enter your order number and your postal or zip code, and you’ll find all the information you need.
What is the return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you are welcome to return any unopened products within 90 days of purchase directly back to Nu Skin if purchased from the Company. Please contact your local Customer Service to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and full return instructions on how to return the products. Keep in mind that we do not refund nor return any opened or used products sent to us.
Do you provide a return shipping label?
No. Returned products must be shipped at your own cost and we require that you use a traceable method of shipping. Lost return shipments will not be refunded.
What kind of products can I return?
You can return any unopened products within the return period of 90 days after the purchase date.
How do I return products?
To return any unwanted items, you will need to obtain an RMA number from your local Customer Service. In order to send you the full return instructions and generate an (Return Merchandise Authorisation) RMA number, we need the original order number(s) and a list of all items being returned per order number. You can find this information in your Order History online.
How long does a refund take?
Once we receive notification from our warehouse of the returned goods arriving, we will process the refund which can take up to 11 business days; this is dependent on your bank’s processing times.
I purchased my products through a Brand Affiliate, what are my rights for returning them?
The Brand Affiliate must comply with local law on cancellation of sales as outlined on the retail sales receipt. If the law grants additional rights they agree to grant those rights to you, the retail customer. This means that they must, for any reason and upon request, give a full refund of the purchase price including VAT and shipping fee - if applicable, to the retail customer, without any reimbursement from the Nu Skin. The only requirement is that you, the customer, must request the refund within the cancellation period stated on the retail receipt and return the unused portion of product. The Brand Affiliate must make a refund for returned products within 14 days of your request.
Can't find what you are looking for?