Shipping, delivery and product returns
- How much is shipping? When do I receive my order?
- I am missing a product from my order, what should I do?
- I have received the wrong product(s) in my order, what do I do?
- I haven’t received my order, how do I find it?
- How do I track my order?
- What is the return, refund, exchange policy?
- How do I return products?
- How long does a refund take?
- I purchased my products through a Brand Affiliate, what are my rights for returning them?
How much is shipping? When do I receive my order?
The below timelines are from the time you receive your shipping confirmation and does not include any unexpected Customs delays.
The shipping costs are indicated below:
|Retail Shipping Fee|
|Brand Affilate and Member Shipping Fee|
|Orders above £83||Free|
|Estimated Delivery Time (working days)|
|Channel Islands and Northern Ireland||2-4|
|Track & Trace|
|Pre-delivery notification available one day before delivery||SMS|
|Not at Home|
|Leave at neighbour||Yes|
|Leave at secure location||Can be approved through APP|
|Leave at pick-up point||Yes|
|Storage at pick-up point||10 Workdays|
|Leave in mailbox||No|
*Vitameal does not contribute towards the free shipping limit
I am missing a product from my order, what should I do?
If you are missing a product from your order:
- Please check the entire shipment box and its contents and compare the order received with your packing slip. If you are still missing a product, please contact your local Customer Service with the order number and list of any missing products.
- If the delivery box arrived damaged enough that a product could have fallen out, please email your local Customer Service with a photograph of the damaged box. You will also need to provide the order number and list of any missing items. Please keep the delivery box for the courier to pick up for damage claims.
I have received the wrong product(s) in my order, what do I do?
If you have received an incorrect product, we recommend that you contact your local Customer Service and let the representative know the details of your order and they will assist you further.
I haven’t received my order, how do I find it?
- The courier may decide that delivering to your neighbours is a safe alternative when you are not home to receive the parcel. Please check with your neighbours before contacting your local Customer Support or courier service.
- You can check the status of your order delivery by clicking on Order History and then following the Tracking link.
- If the Tracking information shows your order as delivered and you do not have it or that it is being returned to our warehouse, please contact your local Customer Support office for assistance on a replacement.
How do I track my order?
Click here to track your order. Simply enter your order number and your postal or zip code, and you’ll find all the information you need.
What is the return, refund, exchange policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you are welcome to return any unopened products within the established deadlines in our Return/Refund & Exchange Policy and the Policies and Procedures from the date of purchase directly back to Nu Skin if purchased from the Company. Please contact your local Customer Service to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and full return instructions on how to return the products according to our Return, Refund and exchange Policy and Policies and Procedures.
How do I return products?
To return any unwanted items, you will need to obtain an RMA number from your local Customer Service. In order to send you the full return instructions and generate an (Return Merchandise Authorisation) RMA number, we need the original order number(s) and a list of all items being returned per order number. You can find this information in your Order History online.
How long does a refund take?
Once we receive notification about the returned goods arriving to our warehouse, we will process the refund which can take up to 14 business days from the date Nu Skin received the products or evidence was provided about the return; this is dependent on your bank’s processing times.
I purchased my products through a Brand Affiliate, what are my rights for returning them?
The Brand Affiliate must comply with the local law on cancellation of sales as outlined on the retail sales receipt. If the law grants additional rights, they agree to grant those rights to you, the retail customer. This means that they must, for any reason and upon request, give a full refund of the purchase price including VAT and shipping fee - if applicable, to the retail customer, without any reimbursement from Nu Skin. The only requirement is that you, the customer, must request the refund within the cancellation period stated on the retail receipt and return the product in question. The Brand Affiliate must make a refund for returned products within 14 days of your request.
Can't find what you are looking for?