Orlando Success Trip 2016
ORLANDO SUCCESS TRIP 2016
Be recognized for your achievements, enjoy amazing destinations and activities, take time to relax, spend time with corporate leadership and learn from others who are enjoying the Nu Skin journey. We look forward to celebrating your achievements!
September 14-18th, 2016
Disney’s Swan & Dolphin Resort & Hotel
Special Nu Skin recognition gala inside a Walt Disney World park
General session with exclusive training and recognition
Walt Disney World Park-Hopper Pass for each guest.
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Pin Title Progression Requirements and Qualification
Ruby - Blue Diamond Stars:
Advance to New Ruby through Blue Diamond October 2015 - April 2016 (November-April Paid as Titles)
See the table below for example:
|October 2015 - April 2016
|Qualification Period||Last Month to Start Qualification||Last Month to Advance to Ruby||Hold Title||Paid as Ruby||Paid as Ruby|
- Accounts must hold Paid as PIN Title for 4 months during the qualification period and be at new pin title for registration and month of the trip. During the 4 months of qualification, the account must have the appropriate number of qualified G1 Executives based on the trip qualification title. Qualified G1 Executives are:
G1 Executive with at least 2000 GSV, 250 PGSV
A PEXEC/DEXEC with an active executive below them.
- Nu Skin will look at your highest paid as title attained during the benchmark period of October 2010-September 2011. This information may be found in the online Navigator Tool or through your account manager.
Re-qualifying Blue Diamond and Team Elite Star Leaders
- May qualify by holding 12 frontline executives during the qualification period and must have 6 unencumbered qualified Ruby-Blue Diamond Star accounts attending the trip. (New and Re-qualifying Team Elites must complete 2016 Team Elite Rome qualification to count as a Team Elite towards the Orlando Trip.)
Re-qualifying Team Elite Star Leaders
- May qualify by holding Team Elite Title with at least 12 frontline executives during the Success Trip Qualification cycle and having 1 G1 qualified Ruby-Blue Diamond Star account attending the trip. (must complete 2016 Team Elite Rome qualification to count as a Team Elite towards the Orlando Trip.)