Nu Skin is strongly committed to ensuring that both the company and its sales leaders remain compliant with local laws and regulations.
One of the cornerstones of our Company is our set of core values. These values are the essence of who we are and what we continuously aspire to be—Innovative, Compassionate, Optimistic, Ethical, Honest, and a Force for Good. These values are integrated in everything that we do—from our product development, our social responsibility projects, our goals, our programs, the way we deal with one another, and in the way we conduct our daily business activities.
In order to assist our sales leaders in this endeavor and to better help them understand their obligations as Independent Distributors, Nu Skin has created the following policies and guidelines. As our leaders actively apply these guidelines to their daily business activities and cultivate these principles within their sales teams, we are confident that each will have built the foundation necessary for establishing a successful Nu Skin business.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our Distributor Compliance Department (email@example.com) for further guidance.
From time-to-time, the company will issue important updates or “advisories” that could have a meaningful impact on a Brand Affiliate’s business and the company’s reputation. We ask that Brand Affiliates check back often, as business advisories can and will change on a regular basis. Please be advised that violating any of the advisories listed below could result in disciplinary action. Please see the “Contact Us” section for information on how to contact the company with questions or report violations.
- As we all know, Nu Skin and its Brand Affiliates are prohibited from making claims or representations that our products can cure, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. This prohibition includes any statements that our products will in any way prevent or minimize the risk of COVID-19.
- Brand Affiliates should not, either directly or indirectly, reference COVID-19 when talking about our products. Such references imply the same inappropriate claims mentioned above, and can include language such as “Given the outbreak,” “Under the current circumstances,” or “In times like these.”
- Brand Affiliates should not use COVID-19 or the economic impact of the pandemic in their marketing materials or promotion of the business opportunity.
- Brand Affiliates should not market or promote that our products have been designated as “essential.” Nu Skin is working hard to treat them in this manner, but any promotion of this may incorrectly imply that we have received government endorsement or approval.
- Brand Affiliates may not use the Nu Skin name or products to solicit or facilitate in-kind donations to third-party organizations (health care workers, hospitals, charities, etc.). Brand Affiliates may, however, promote donations and relief efforts undertaken by Nu Skin as announced on official company websites and social media pages.
- Effective immediately, all COVID specific violations will result in a 10% withholding of bonus commissions for one (1) month. Repeat violations will warrant additional action, including, but not limited to, termination.
Please note that these principles apply to all social media and online platforms, including social media posts, online videos, meetings, Zoom calls, and one-on-one interactions.
The Company views inappropriate product and opportunity claims as serious violations of policy. Therefore, we ask that you partner with the company to ensure we eliminate all such claims by immediately removing any recent and older social posts, which may contain references to COVID-19 and the pandemic.
Please keep the following guidance in mind when promoting Nu Skin opportunity and products: Please Click here.
Notwithstanding the above, Nu Skin encourages all Brand Affiliates to continue promoting both the products and the business opportunity in accordance with policy as well as the Opportunity Testimonial Guidelines and Product Testimonial Guidelines. We will continue to be a force for good by empowering and uplifting others through our products and opportunity.