- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.28 billion in revenue during 2017.
- In 2017, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Strong Third-Quarter Results With 20 Percent Revenue Growth And 24 Percent Earnings Growth
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 7, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced strong third-quarter financial results with revenue of $675.3 million, an increase of 20 percent over the prior-year period. Earnings per share were $0.94, an increase of 24 percent over the prior-year period, or $1.01, an increase of 33 percent, when excluding a foreign currency translation loss of $0.07.od.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 7, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.365 per share, which will be paid on Dec. 12, 2018, to stockholders of record on Nov. 30, 2018.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT THIRD-QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 2, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release third-quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, Nov. 7.
NU SKIN RINGS THE CLOSING BELL AT NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 30, 2018 — Executives and sales leaders from Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. will visit the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today to commemorate the company’s 10-year anniversary of ageLOC, its flagship line of innovative products. In honor of the occasion, Nu Skin sales leaders will ring the NYSE Closing Bell.