- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.28 billion in revenue during 2017.
- In 2016, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 550 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PRESENT AT BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH 2018 CONSUMER AND RETAIL TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
PROVO, Utah — March 8, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Chief Executive Officer Ritch Wood and Chief Financial Officer Mark Lawrence will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2018 Consumer and Retail Technology Conference in New York on Wednesday, March 14, 2018.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 15, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.365 from the previous $0.36 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 14, 2018, to shareholders of record on Feb. 26, 2018.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2017 RESULTS
AND PROVIDES INITIAL 2018 GUIDANCE
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 15, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter and 2017 financial results.
NEW DUAL-ACTION SKIN CARE DEVICE FROM NU SKIN PROVIDES SOFTER, MORE RADIANT SKIN IN TWO MINUTES
Nu Skin’s ageLOC® LumiSpa® now available following strong response in market previews
PROVO, Utah – Jan. 25, 2018 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced the consumer launch of ageLOC LumiSpa, the first-of-its-kind, dual-action skin care device that treats and cleanses the skin. Following successful market previews, ageLOC LumiSpa is now available in the Americas and EMEA regions with launches to follow in North Asia, Greater China and Southeast Asia over the next three months.