- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.28 billion in revenue during 2017.
- In 2017, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN RINGS THE CLOSING BELL AT NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 30, 2018 — Executives and sales leaders from Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. will visit the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today to commemorate the company’s 10-year anniversary of ageLOC, its flagship line of innovative products. In honor of the occasion, Nu Skin sales leaders will ring the NYSE Closing Bell.
NU SKIN CELEBRATES 600 MILLION MEALS DONATED TO MALNOURISHED CHILDREN THROUGH ITS NOURISH THE ChILDREN INITIATIVE
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 14, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today is celebrating the milestone of 600 million meals purchased and donated through its Nourish the Children (NTC) initiative since its founding in 2002. Malnourished children receive VitaMeal®, a nutrient-dense food from one of NTC’s third-party charity partners after Nu Skin sales leaders, customers and employees purchase and donate the bag of food.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS 28 PERCENT SECOND-QUARTER REVENUE GROWTH AND RAISES ANNUAL GUIDANCE
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 2, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced strong second-quarter financial results with revenue of $704.2 million, up 28 percent over the prior-year period, and earnings per share of $0.90, a 17 percent increase over the prior-year period. Quarterly earnings were negatively impacted by a foreign currency translation loss of $0.13 and a $0.05 purchase accounting charge.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES INCREASES STOCK REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 2, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced that its board of directors has increased its stock repurchase authorization to $500 million, an approximate $408 million increase.