- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in more than 50 international markets.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2014, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5.8 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 450 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT SECOND-QUARTER RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — July 18, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release second-quarter 2016 results after the market closes on Thursday, Aug. 4. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (EDT). During the call, management will discuss past results and upcoming business initiatives.
NU SKIN CELEBRATES 20 YEARS OF GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS
AT ANNUAL FORCE FOR GOOD DAY
PROVO, Utah — June 20, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. is celebrating 20 years of being a force for good by participating in a number of humanitarian projects focused on improving the lives of children as part of the company’s 13th annual Force for Good Day.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES NEW GREATER CHINA LEADERSHIP
AT REGIONAL CONVENTION
PROVO, Utah — June 15, 2016 — As part of the company’s Greater China regional convention in Hong Kong, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today announced the appointment of Andrew Fan as chairman of Nu Skin China and strategic adviser to the company’s new global opportunity innovation team. Charlene Chiang will assume the role of president of the company’s Greater China region.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT
PROVO, Utah — June 15, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it has entered into an agreement for a $210 million strategic investment from Ping An ZQ China Growth Opportunity Limited. The firm consists of a consortium of experienced Chinese investors led by Ping An of China Securities (Hong Kong) Company Ltd. and a group of additional investors affiliated with ZQ Capital Limited.