- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in more than 50 international markets.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2014, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5.8 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PRESENT AT B. RILEY CONSUMER CONFERENCE
PROVO, Utah — Sept. 12, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Chief Financial Officer Ritch Wood will present at the B. Riley Consumer Conference in New York on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016.
NU SKIN CELEBRATES MAJOR MILESTONE FOR ITS NTC INITIATIVE
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 23, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today announced it has reached the milestone of 500 million meals donated through its Nourish the Children initiative since its founding in 2002. This initiative applies business principles to address the plight of childhood hunger in a sustainable manner. Nu Skin sales leaders, customers and employees can purchase VitaMeal®, a nutrient-dense food, and then donate it to a third-party nonprofit organization that specializes in distributing relief to those suffering from malnutrition and famine.
NU SKIN ADDS NEW MEMBER TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
New Director Brings Expertise in China Growth Strategies
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 4, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced the addition of Simon Shen, a representative of the Ping An ZQ China Growth Limited investment group, to Nu Skin’s board of directors. Shen has spent his career working in Asian capital markets with extensive experience and a strong network in mainland China.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 4, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.355 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on Aug. 26, 2016.