- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2015, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 16, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.36 from the previous $0.355 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on Feb. 27, 2017.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2016 RESULTS,
REITERATES 2017 GROWTH PROJECTIONS
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 16, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter results with revenue of $531.3 million, compared to $572.2 million in the prior-year period. Quarterly revenue was negatively impacted 1 percent by foreign currency fluctuations. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.69, compared to $0.62 in the prior-year period. The company’s earnings per share in the fourth quarter included a negative $0.10 impact from a tax charge related to the enactment of a new U.S. tax regulation in December.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO ANNOUNCE FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2016 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 23, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 results after the market closes on Thursday, Feb. 16. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (EST). During the call, management will discuss historical results and upcoming business initiatives.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PRESENT AT ICR 2017 CONFERENCE
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 5, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Chief Financial Officer Ritch Wood will present at the ICR Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017.