- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.21 billion in revenue during 2016.
- In 2015, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — May 3, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share which will be paid on June 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 26, 2017.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — May 3, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced first-quarter 2017 financial results.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT FIRST-QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — April 10, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release first-quarter 2017 results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 3. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (ET). During the call, management will discuss past results and upcoming business initiatives.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES APPOINTS MARK LAWRENCE AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
PROVO, Utah — March 7, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced the appointment of Mark H. Lawrence as chief financial officer, effective March 27. Lawrence will replace Ritch Wood, who will become the chief executive officer of the company as previously announced.