- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.28 billion in revenue during 2017.
- In 2017, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO HOST INVESTOR DAY NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO HOST INVESTOR DAY NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO HOST INVESTOR DAY
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 29, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it will hold an investor day event at its corporate headquarters in Provo, Utah, on Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Strong Third-Quarter Results With 20 Percent Revenue Growth And 24 Percent Earnings Growth
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 7, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced strong third-quarter financial results with revenue of $675.3 million, an increase of 20 percent over the prior-year period. Earnings per share were $0.94, an increase of 24 percent over the prior-year period, or $1.01, an increase of 33 percent, when excluding a foreign currency translation loss of $0.07.od.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 7, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.365 per share, which will be paid on Dec. 12, 2018, to stockholders of record on Nov. 30, 2018.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT THIRD-QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 2, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release third-quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, Nov. 7.