- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.21 billion in revenue during 2016.
- In 2016, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 550 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN SUPRASSES 550 MILLION MEALS DONATED
THROUGH ITS NOURISH THE ChILDREN INITIATIVE
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 22, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today announced it has reached the milestone of 550 million meals purchased and donated through its Nourish the Children (NTC) initiative since its founding in 2002. Nu Skin sales leaders, customers and employees can purchase VitaMeal®, a nutrient-dense food, and then donate it to NTC which partners with third-party charitable organizations that focuses in distributing relief to those suffering from malnutrition and famine.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 2, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on Aug. 25, 2017.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 2, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced second-quarter 2017 financial results. The Company reported second-quarter revenue of $550.1 million, which was at the high end of its outlook of $530 to $550 million, and earnings per share of $0.77, which exceeded its outlook of $0.65 to $0.70.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT SECOND-QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — June 29, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release second-quarter 2017 results after the market closes on Wednesday, Aug. 2. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (ET). During the call, management will discuss past results and upcoming business initiatives.