- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in more than 50 international markets.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2014, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5.8 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PRESENT AT ICR 2017 CONFERENCE
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 5, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Chief Financial Officer Ritch Wood will present at the ICR Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES PROVIDES FINANCIAL GUIDANCE AT ITS INVESTOR DAY
PROVO, Utah — Dec. 7, 2016 — In connection with its annual investor day, Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE:NUS) today updated financial guidance for 2016 and provided initial guidance for 2017. Nu Skin’s management team will share details of the company’s 2017 and longer-term growth plans later today at its annual investor conference.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES SENIOR MANAGEMENT TRANSITION PLAN
PROVO, Utah — Dec. 7, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE:NUS) today announced a senior management transition plan. Truman Hunt, who has served as the company’s president and chief executive officer since 2003, has accepted a three-year leadership assignment for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints beginning in mid-2017.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO HOST ANNUAL INVESTOR DAY
PROVO, Utah — Dec. 1, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it will host its annual investor day presentation on Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2016, in New York. Key members of Nu Skin's management team will discuss operational results and introduce plans for 2017.