- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in more than 50 international markets.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2014, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5.8 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT THIRD-QUARTER RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 10, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release third-quarter 2016 results after the market closes on Thursday, Nov. 3. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (EDT). During the call, management will discuss past results and upcoming business initiatives.
NU SKIN INTRODUCES AGELOC ME, A CUSTOMIZED
ANTI-AGING SKIN CARE SOLUTION
PROVO, Utah – Oct. 6, 2016 — Everyone possesses their own unique style, personality and complexion. So when it comes to skin care, shouldn’t it be as unique as we are? Reimagining anti-aging skin care, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc., a global leader in anti-aging beauty and wellness products, is introducing ageLOC® Me in the United States, Canada and Latin America. This first-of-its-kind, customized skin care system delivers a personalized daily regimen of products based on individual preferences and skin care needs.
PROVO, Utah — Sept. 29, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today announced that ageLOC Me has been named Anti-aging Product of the Year as part of Happi magazine’s readers’ choice awards. Happi editors selected ageLOC Me as one of five finalists in the competition, then readers voted online for the anti-aging product they thought was best. The skin care device is also featured in the October issue of the magazine.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PRESENT AT B. RILEY CONSUMER CONFERENCE
PROVO, Utah — Sept. 12, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Chief Financial Officer Ritch Wood will present at the B. Riley Consumer Conference in New York on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016.