- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in 54 international markets.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.57 billion in revenue during 2014.
- In 2014, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5.8 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 450 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 11, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.355 from the previous dividend of $0.35 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on Feb. 26, 2016.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2015 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 11, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter results, with revenue of $572.2 million compared to $609.6 million in the prior-year period. Revenue grew on a constant-currency basis, but was negatively impacted 7 percent, or approximately $42 million, by foreign currency fluctuations. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.62 compared to $0.77 in the prior-year period.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2015 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah—Feb. 1, 2016—Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release fourth-quarter and full-year 2015 results after the market closes on Thursday, Feb. 11. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (EST). During the call, management will discuss past results and upcoming business initiatives.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REITERATES ITS 2015 OUTLOOK
AND ANNOUNCES PROJECTED 2016 REVENUE GROWTH
PROVO, Utah — Dec. 4, 2015 — In connection with its annual investor day, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today reiterated its fourth-quarter and full-year 2015 outlook and announced financial guidance for 2016.