- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in more than 50 international markets.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2014, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5.8 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 450 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN EVENT HIGHLIGHTS LATEST AGELOC PRODUCTS AND CELEBRATES SALES LEADER SUCCESS
PROVO, Utah — May 12, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. concluded its annual success trip in Rome with the company’s top international sales leaders. Hosted by Nu Skin’s founders and executive team, the company celebrated the success of its top global leaders, built on the momentum created by new ageLOC® products and discussed plans for future growth and success.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — April 28, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.355 per share, which will be paid on June 8, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 27, 2016.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2016 RESULTS
Company Raises Annual Guidance
PROVO, Utah — April 28, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced first-quarter results above guidance, with revenue of $471.8 million, compared to $543.3 million in the prior-year period. Revenue was negatively impacted approximately 5 percent by foreign currency fluctuations. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.06, or $0.42 excluding a non-cash charge associated with a recent Japan customs ruling. This compares to earnings per share in the prior-year period of $0.60. The company also announced that it is raising its guidance for the year.
NU SKIN RECEIVES OUTSTANDING COMPANY AWARD
FROM THE UTAH GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
PROVO, Utah — April 15, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it received the Outstanding Company Award from the Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development. One company in Utah is recognized each year by Governor Gary R. Herbert at the Utah Economic Summit.