- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.21 billion in revenue during 2016.
- In 2016, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN EXPANDS ITS SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN SKINCARE DEVICES
Research Highlighted at Prestigious Conferences in U.S. and China
PROVO, Utah — June 19, 2017 — Scientists at Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. recently presented scientific posters at conferences in the United States and China. The insights presented in the posters are advancing the understanding in the development and efficacy of skin care device technology. The research was presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the Society for Investigative Dermatology, as well as the Cosmetics R&D and Technology conference.
NU SKIN CELEBRATES GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS AT
14th ANNUAL FORCE FOR GOOD DAY
PROVO, Utah — June 8, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. is celebrating its 14th annual Force for Good Day by participating in humanitarian projects in more than 20 countries. These local community projects are focused on improving the lives of tens of thousands of children.
TRUMAN HUNT INDUCTED TO THE DIRECT SELLING ASSOCIATION HALL OF FAME
PROVO, Utah — June 7, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. is pleased to announce that Truman Hunt was named as the 2017 inductee into the Direct Selling Association Hall of Fame at the DSA (Direct Selling Association) Annual Meeting on Tuesday, June 6. Hunt, who served as Nu Skin CEO for 14 years, was recognized for his considerable contributions to the Direct Selling Association (DSA), Direct Selling Education Foundation (DSEF) and the direct selling industry. In addition, Nu Skin was honored by the DSA as one of the top 20 largest direct selling companies, based on U.S. sales for 2016.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — May 3, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share which will be paid on June 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 26, 2017.