The requested URL /content/corpcom/en_US/jcr:content/nsHeaderStoreFront.ssi.html was not found on this server.
- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.68 billion in revenue during 2018.
- In 2017, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN UNVEILS STRATEGY TO SUSTAINABLY SOURCE
ITS OWN PURE, TRACEABLE INGREDIENTS
PROVO, Utah – Feb. 28, 2019 – As part of its annual investor day, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today shared its long-term strategy for consistently sourcing pure, safe and effective ingredients for use in its products. To accomplish this, Nu Skin plans to build on its investment in Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) technologies to develop sustainable ingredients that are traceable from seed to solution.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES EXPANDS TO PERU
PROVO, Utah – Feb. 26, 2019 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today announced plans to open in Peru, expanding the company’s presence in Latin America. Peru will begin operations on March 7, 2019, with a grand opening event in Lima, Peru.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2018 RESULTS
AND PROVIDES 2019 GUIDANCE
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 13, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter and 2018 financial results.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE
PROVO, Utah, Feb. 13, 2019 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.37 from the previous $0.365 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 13, 2019, to shareholders of record on Feb. 25, 2019.