- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.21 billion in revenue during 2016.
- In 2016, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 550 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 15, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.365 from the previous $0.36 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 14, 2018, to shareholders of record on Feb. 26, 2018.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2017 RESULTS
AND PROVIDES INITIAL 2018 GUIDANCE
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 15, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter and 2017 financial results.
NEW DUAL-ACTION SKIN CARE DEVICE FROM NU SKIN PROVIDES SOFTER, MORE RADIANT SKIN IN TWO MINUTES
Nu Skin’s ageLOC® LumiSpa® now available following strong response in market previews
PROVO, Utah – Jan. 25, 2018 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced the consumer launch of ageLOC LumiSpa, the first-of-its-kind, dual-action skin care device that treats and cleanses the skin. Following successful market previews, ageLOC LumiSpa is now available in the Americas and EMEA regions with launches to follow in North Asia, Greater China and Southeast Asia over the next three months.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER AND 2017 RESULTS AND PROVIDE 2018 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 4, 201 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release fourth-quarter and full-year 2017 results after the market closes on Thursday, Feb. 15. The company will also provide 2018 financial guidance. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (ET). During the call, management will discuss past results and upcoming business initiatives.