- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in more than 50 international markets.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2014, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5.8 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 450 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — April 28, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.355 per share, which will be paid on June 8, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 27, 2016.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2016 RESULTS
Company Raises Annual Guidance
PROVO, Utah — April 28, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced first-quarter results above guidance, with revenue of $471.8 million, compared to $543.3 million in the prior-year period. Revenue was negatively impacted approximately 5 percent by foreign currency fluctuations. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.06, or $0.42 excluding a non-cash charge associated with a recent Japan customs ruling. This compares to earnings per share in the prior-year period of $0.60. The company also announced that it is raising its guidance for the year.
NU SKIN RECEIVES OUTSTANDING COMPANY AWARD
FROM THE UTAH GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
PROVO, Utah — April 15, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it received the Outstanding Company Award from the Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development. One company in Utah is recognized each year by Governor Gary R. Herbert at the Utah Economic Summit.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO REPORT FIRST-QUARTER RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — April 13, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release first-quarter 2016 results after the market closes on Thursday, April 28. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (ET). During the call, management will discuss past results and upcoming business initiatives.