- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in more than 50 international markets.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2014, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5.8 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO HOST ANNUAL INVESTOR DAY
PROVO, Utah — Dec. 1, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it will host its annual investor day presentation on Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2016, in New York. Key members of Nu Skin's management team will discuss operational results and introduce plans for 2017.
NU SKIN HONORED TO RECEIVE THE ‘CORPORATE SPIRIT OF GIVING AWARD’
PROVO, Utah – Nov. 17, 2016 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. was honored today as the recipient of the Corporate Spirit of Giving Award from Utah Philanthropy Day. With recommendations from the mayor of Provo and United Way of Utah County, Nu Skin was recognized for its outstanding commitment to philanthropy and community service. Nu Skin was the only for-profit company honored at the luncheon where Nu Skin’s founder and chairman of the Board, Steven J. Lund accepted the award.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 3, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.355 per share, which will be paid on
Dec. 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on Nov. 18, 2016.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS THIRD-QUARTER 2016 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 3, 2016 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced third-quarter revenue above guidance at $604.2 million, compared to $571.3 million in the prior-year period. Quarterly revenue improved 6 percent, or 4 percent on a constant-currency basis. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.98 and included a $0.09 positive impact from closing operations in Venezuela. Earnings per share in the prior-year period were $0.28 and were negatively impacted by several factors, including a $0.43 per share inventory write down.