- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.68 billion in revenue during 2018.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Sales Leaders and Management Meet with Members of U.S. Congress
PROVO, Utah – Sept. 18, 2019 – Representatives of Nu Skin are meeting today with nearly 100 members of the United States Congress as part of the Direct Selling Day on Capitol Hill hosted by the Direct Selling Association (DSA). They are joining more than 125 direct selling distributors and executives from approximately 20 companies to discuss laws for independent workers that reflect the evolving nature of labor.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER 2019 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 6, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced second-quarter 2019 results.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 6, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.37 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 11, 2019, to shareholders of record on Aug. 30, 2019.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES PROVIDES ESTIMATED SECOND-QUARTER RESULTS
AND UPDATES 2019 OUTLOOK
PROVO, Utah — July 16, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced estimated second-quarter results and updated its outlook for full-year 2019. The company anticipates reporting second-quarter revenue between $622 and $623 million and earnings per share of $0.82 to $0.84. The company’s revised revenue outlook for 2019 is $2.48 to $2.52 billion with a negative foreign currency impact of approximately 4 percent, and earnings per share of $3.20 to $3.35.