- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.25 billion in revenue during 2015.
- In 2015, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES APPOINTS MARK LAWRENCE AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
PROVO, Utah — March 7, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced the appointment of Mark H. Lawrence as chief financial officer, effective March 27. Lawrence will replace Ritch Wood, who will become the chief executive officer of the company as previously announced.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PRESENT AT UBS GLOBAL CONSUMER AND RETAIL CONFERENCE
PROVO, Utah — March 3, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Chief Financial Officer Ritch Wood will present at the UBS Global Consumer and Retail Conference in Boston on Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 16, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.36 from the previous $0.355 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on Feb. 27, 2017.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2016 RESULTS,
REITERATES 2017 GROWTH PROJECTIONS
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 16, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter results with revenue of $531.3 million, compared to $572.2 million in the prior-year period. Quarterly revenue was negatively impacted 1 percent by foreign currency fluctuations. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.69, compared to $0.62 in the prior-year period. The company’s earnings per share in the fourth quarter included a negative $0.10 impact from a tax charge related to the enactment of a new U.S. tax regulation in December.