- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $2.21 billion in revenue during 2016.
- In 2016, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 550 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 1, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share, which will be paid on Dec. 6, 2017 to shareholders of record on Nov. 17, 2017.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS THIRD-QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 1, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced third-quarter 2017 financial results. “During the third quarter, we continued to execute our growth strategy and delivered results at the top-end of our previous guidance range,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer. “We generated sequential improvements in the business, and are confident that our focus on social selling served as an important catalyst for steady customer and business growth in many of our markets. We also saw healthy energy within our sales force leading up to our October Nu Skin LIVE! event.”
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES sHARES GROWTH STRATEGY AND INTRODUCES NEW PRODUCTS AT GLOBAL SALES EVENT
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 18, 2017 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) concluded its Nu Skin global LIVE! event in a sold-out venue in Salt Lake City with the company’s sales leaders and customers, along with tens of thousands of viewers from around the world celebrating online via live stream. During the conference, company leaders outlined Nu Skin’s growth strategy focused on: engaging platforms, enabling products and empowering programs. In addition, the company and its sales leaders raised funds for children’s causes around the world as part of Nu Skin’s Force for Good initiatives.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES PROVIDES UPDATED Q3 REVENUE AND EPS GUIDANCE
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 12, 2017 — In connection with its Nu Skin LIVE! global convention beginning today, Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE:NUS) provided updated third-quarter 2017 revenue and earnings guidance. The company expects revenue of $559 to $563 million, with anticipated earnings per share of $0.74 to $0.76.