- At 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016 and 2018, due to its remarkable contribution to charity, Nu Skin (China) Daily-use & Health Products Co., Ltd (“Nu Skin China”) has been granted the China Charity Award by China’s Ministry of Civil Affairs 5 times.
- From 2010 to 2018, Nu Skin China won the China Philanthropy List Top 10 Charity Companies Awards 9 times in a row.
- In August 2018, the number of VitaMeals purchased and donated by our sales persons, customers and employees through the NTC initiative reached a milestone of 600 million servings.
- In February, more than 450 million meals have been purchased and donated through the Nourish the Children initiative.
- In August, more than 500 million meals have been purchased and donated through the Nourish the Children initiative.
- NU SKIN won six international business awards in total in 2015. So far, NU SKIN had won fifty one international business awards in total.
- The launch of ageLOC Me® to create an entirely new approach to customized anti-aging skin care.
- In January, NU SKIN joined hand with 101 Tower in Taipei, held a “Happy NU Year” fireworks show, and rang the bell of 2014 “NU” year.
- In April, for driving healthy and constant developments in future of the Company, NU SKIN Greater China Innovation Park officially opened.
- In June, NU SKIN Greater China Regional Convention, designed with double stages and double venues, was held in Hong Kong. Almost 30,000 business partners took part in this event.
- In Dec, the number of Vitameals purchased and donated through Nourish The Children (NTC) reached a milestone of 400 million servings over its history.
- In March, the number of Vitameals purchased and donated through Nourish The Children (NTC) reached a milestone of 300 million servings over its history.
- In April, NU SKIN Greater China Innovation Park was capped.
- NU SKIN made the largest overseas investment in its history to establish NU SKIN Greater China Innovation Park in Fengxian, Shanghai.
- NU SKIN merged LifeGen Technologies.
- NU SKIN went into the era of 2.0 and invested US$100 million to build the world-class anti-aging research center in its global headquarters in Provo, NU SKIN Innovation Center.
- NU SKIN launched brand-new ageLOC® science, founded NU SKIN Scientific Advisory Board and NU SKIN Enterprises Center for Anti-aging Research, and built partnership with LifeGen.
- NU SKIN sponsored the 21st Summer Deaflypics Taipei 2009 with its products.
- NU SKIN Taiwan set up NU SKIN Greater China Children Heart Fund with the local children heart foundation.
- NU SKIN Plazas, NU SKIN Stores and NU SKIN Boutiques were presented in China.
- NU SKIN Greater China set up NU SKIN Greater China Children Heart Fund and NU SKIN Greater China Microfinance Fund and China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation.
- NU SKIN China became one of the first companies with the license for direct selling in China.
- NU SKIN debuted the second generation of its bio-photonic scanners.
- Truman Hunt, former President and Chief Executive Officer of Nu Skin Enterprises was elected as Chairman of the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA) and served until 2008.
- Nu Skin debuted the second generation of its bio-photonic scanners.
- NU SKIN officially entered China and opened stores in a large number of cities.
- The NU SKIN Plaza in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong was unveiled.
- Nu Skin debuted the first generation of its bio-photonic scanners.
- Launched The Nourish the Children initiative to help children in hunger.
NU SKIN acquired Big Planet, a company specializing in high-tech products.
- NU SKIN acquired PHARMANEX.
- The NU SKIN Force for Good Foundation was set up.
NU SKIN was officially listed in the New York Stock Exchange.
After its establishment, NU SKIN Taiwan took root in the market of south Taiwan by opening its branch in Kaohsiung。
NU SKIN Plaza was built in Provo, Utah as NU SKIN’s headquarters.
NU SKIN opened up its first overseas market in Asia, Hong Kong.
NU SKIN was founded.