- In October 2019, the number of VitaMeals purchased and donated by our sales persons, customers and employees through the NTC initiative reached a milestone of 650 million servings.
- In 2019, Nu Skin acquired Groviv, a company pioneering controlled environment agriculture technology, and seek to develop products with pure, safe and effective ingredients that are traceable from seed to solution. Groviv grows crops by only few waters if compared to traditional agriculture, providing food with pure ingredients and stable quality.
- At 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016 and 2018, due to its remarkable contribution to charity, Nu Skin China has been granted the China Charity Award by China’s Ministry of Civil Affairs 5 times.
- From 2010 to 2018, Nu Skin China won the China Philanthropy List Top 10 Charity Companies Awards 9 times in a row.
- In April 2015, Nu Skin Shanghai Plaza was operated officially, which was the biggest experience centre with a parcel area of 3,000 square meters.
- In April 2014, GCIP was established in Shanghai. With its investment amount near RMB 500 million, GCIP is Nu Skin’s largest overseas investment project in driving company’s future healthy and sustainable development. In June of this year，Nu Skin Greater China Regional Convention was held in Hong Kong, which was designed with double stages and double venues. Almost 30,000 participants took part in this event.
- Nu Skin made the largest overseas investment in its history to establish Nu Skin Greater China Innovation Park (“GCIP”) in Feng Xian, Shanghai
- LifeGen was merged with Nu Skin.
- Nu Skin invested US$100 million to build the world-class anti-aging research center in Nu Skin Innovation Center, its global headquarters in Provo.
- Nu Skin launched brand-new ageLOC science, founded Nu Skin Scientific Advisory Board and Nu Skin Enterprises Center for Anti-aging Research, and built partnership with LifeGen Technologies (“LifeGen”)
- Nu Skin Taiwan, LLC (“Nu Skin Taiwan”) sponsored the Summer Deaflympics Taipei in 2009 with its products.
- Nu Skin Plazas, Nu Skin Stores and Nu Skin Boutiques were presented in Nu Skin China
- Nu Skin Greater China set up Nu Skin Greater China Children Heart Fund.
- Nu Skin debuted the second generation of its bio-photonic scanners.
- Nu Skin (China) Daily use & Health Products Co., Ltd (“Nu Skin China”) became one of companies with the license for direct selling issued by PRC's Ministry of Commerce.
- Truman Hunt, former President and Chief Executive Officer of Nu Skin Enterprises, was elected as Chairman of the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA) and served until 2008.
- Nu Skin officially entered Mainland China and opened stores in many cities
- The Nu Skin Plaza in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong was unveiled. Nu Skin debuted the first generation of its bio-photonic scanners.
- Nu Skin launched the Nourish the Children (“NTC”) Initiative.
- Nu Skin acquired PHARMANEX
- The Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation was set up.
NU SKIN was officially listed in the New York Stock Exchange.
Nu Skin Plaza was built in Provo as Nu Skin’s headquarters; Nu Skin set up its branch office in Taiwan.
Nu Skin opened its first overseas market in Hong Kong.
Nu Skin was founded.