Code of Ethics
At Nu Skin, our mission is to be a “Force for Good.” It is what drives us and makes us different. It requires Nu Skin, its employees, Brand Affiliates, and Brand Representatives to stand out and represent the principles on which our founders built this business. These core principles must guide our actions everyday if we are going to be successful and achieve our mission. As Nu Skin’s Brand Affiliates and Brand Representatives, you must adhere to the following Code of Ethics:
- You must operate your business honestly.
- You should indicate clearly and transparently to prospective customers and participants who you are, why you have contacted them, and what products you are selling.
- You may not make false or misleading claims about potential earnings under the Velocity Sales Program, or about the benefits of using the Company’s Products.
- You may not pressure any participants or prospective participants to operate in a financially irresponsible way, including, but not limited to, pressuring them to (i) buy more products, sales aids, or services than they can reasonably use or sell, or (ii) to maintain specific inventory requirements.
- You must not encourage or recommend that participants or prospective participants incur debt in order to participate in the business.
- You must explain how to return products or cancel an order.
- You must not represent to prospective participants that they are required to purchase products or product packages to become a Brand Affiliate or Brand Representative.
- Prospective participants must be informed that they can sign up as customers or that they may purchase products individually and not in product packages.
- You must comply with the company’s policies and guidelines and with applicable law.