Donation VitaMeal 5 Bags
VitaMeal Roasted Maize and Soya Bean Porridge (5 Bags)
Nourishing, not just feeding, hungry children.
VitaMeal is a highly nutritious meal that is expertly designed by Pharmanex® scientist and world renowned specialists to address the needs of malnourished children.
VitaMeal's wholesome food ingredients provide the right amounts of calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates that undernourished children need to grow and develop to their fullest potential. VitaMeal is fortified with 25 essential vitamins and minerals in highly efficacious amounts to help correct any nutrient deficiencies and to promote healthy growth and development.
Each VitaMeal bag contains 30 child-size meals.
VitaMeal is produced in Malawi, a small African nation which has suffered from terrible famine and poverty, and was designed specifically to match cultural preferences and local agricultural output.
The new Madalitso VitaMeal plant in Malawi, Africa is creating economic development of over 400 jobs in farming and production and allows for a more simplified distribution of food to the two million orphans of Malawi.
Your contribution makes a difference in the lives of many children - children who were not expecting to eat at all.
Nu Skin Enterprises™ Matching Programme
When you donate to Nourish the Children® (NTC), Nu Skin Enterprises™ also donates. For every donation of the five-bag option, the company adds one bag, feeding an additional child for 30 days.
For every eight bags donated via the one and two-bag options, the company adds one bag.
• Contains a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fibres
• Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defence
• Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals to help correct any nutrient deficiencies and to promote healthy growth and development.
• Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
• Provides zinc to address diarrhoea
• Provides electrolytes, especially potassium, that are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function
• Provides bone (Ca, Mg, P, Vitamins D and K) nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
• Each bag contains 30 child meals of nutritious, delicious food
• VitaMeal has a great tasting roasted maize and soybean formula that people in Malawi are accustomed to eating.
Roasted Maize, Roasted Soybeans, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Foli Acid, Beta-Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
Roasted Soybeans: have been a major source of protein for many around the world for over 5,000 years. Soybeans are high in protein and fibre, low in carbohydrates and are nutrient-dense. Soybeans, compared with other legumes, are higher in essentials fatty acids and are a good source of calcium, magnesium, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), fibre, folic acid and iron.
Roasted Maize: It is used to produce grain that is the basis of a number of foods. Maize is produced in many countries around the world and is the third most planted field crop, after wheat and rice.
Nutritional Facts Serving size: 128g
Servings Per Container: 15 (30 child servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Calories from Saturated Fat
% Daily Value* Total Fat
16% 7% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 10mg 0% Potassium 890mg 25% Total Carbohydrates
Protein 16g Vitamin A 50% Vitamin B2 120% Vitamin B12 100% Vitamin C 100% Vitamin D 50% Vitamin E 120% Vitamin K 50% Calcium 50% Zinc 70% Iodine 80% Copper 70% Chromium 70% Iron 45% Thiamin 120% Niacin 60% Folate 70% Biotin 35% Phosphorus 70% Magnesium 80% Selenium 100% Riboflavin 110% Pantothenic Acid 110% Manganese 120% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calories diet.