Code of Ethics
At Nu Skin, our mission is to be a “Force for Good.” It is what drives us and makes us different. It requires Nu Skin, its employees, Brand Affiliates, and Brand Representatives to stand out and represent the principles on which our founders built this business. These core principles must guide our actions everyday if we are going to be successful and achieve our mission. As Nu Skin’s Brand Affiliates and Brand Representatives, you must adhere to the following Code of Ethics:
- You must operate your business honestly and ethically.
- You should indicate clearly and transparently to prospective customers and participants who you are, why you have contacted them, and what products you are selling.
- You may not make false or misleading claims about potential earnings under the Velocity Sales Performance Plan, or about the benefits of using the Company’s Products.
- You may not pressure any participants or prospective participants to operate in a financially irresponsible way, including, but not limited to, pressuring them to (i) buy more products, sales aids, or services than they can reasonably use or sell, or (ii) to maintain specific inventory requirements.
- You must not encourage or recommend that participants or prospective participants incur debt in order to participate in the business.
- You must explain how to return products and cancel an order.
- You must not represent to prospective participants that they are required to purchase products or product packages to become a Brand Affiliate or Brand Representative.
- Prospective participants must be informed that they can sign up as customers and that they may purchase products individually and not in product packages.
- You must comply with the company’s policies and guidelines and with applicable law.
Nu Skin is a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) and abides by the DSA Code of Ethics. Along with Nu Skin’s Code of Ethics above, as an independent salesperson, you must comply with the DSA Code of Ethics in your business operations.
The Company is a member of the European Direct Selling Association (SELDIA) and the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA). Along with the ethical guidelines of this Section, you must comply with the Code of Ethics issued by local and multi-national associations of SELDIA and WFDSA in your business operations. These Code of Ethics can be found here, SELDIA WFDSA.
The local Direct Selling Association organisations that Nu Skin Local is currently a member of are:
- Nu Skin Belgium N.V./S.A. - is a member of the APVD, www.apvd.be
- Nu Skin Belgium N.V./S.A. – Luxembourg is a member of the AVD, www.avd.lu
- Nu Skin Czech Republic s.r.o – is a member of the AOP, www.osobniprodej.cz
- Nu Skin Eastern Europe Kft. - is a member of the Hungarian Direct Selling Association, www.dsa.hu
- Nu Skin Enterprises Poland Sp.z.o.o - is a member of the PSSB , https://pssb.pl/
- Nu Skin Enterprises South Africa (Pty) Ltd – is a member of the DSA of South Africa, www.dsasa.co.za
- Nu Skin France S.A.R.L. - is a member of the FVD, www.fvd.fr
- Nu Skin Italy S.R.L. –is a member of Avedisco, www.avedisco.it
- Nu Skin Netherlands B.V.- is a member of the VDV, www.directeverkoop.nl
- Nu Skin Norway A/S - is a member of the DF, www.direktesalgsforbundet.no
- Nu Skin Scandinavia A/S - is a member of the DSF, www.disafo.dk
- Nu Skin Scandinavia A/S - Ireland is a member of the Irish Direct Selling Association, www.dsai.ie
- Nu Skin Scandinavia A/S - Sweden is a member of the DF, www.direkthandeln.org
- Nu Skin Scandinavia A/S - United Kingdom is a member of the DSA Ltd, www.dsa.uk.org
- Nu Skin Slovakia s.r.o – is a member of the Slovak DSA, www.zpp.sk
- Nu Skin Enterprises RS LLC is a member of Russian DSA, www.rdsa.ru/
- Nu Skin Enterprises Ukraine - is a member of the Ukrainian DSA, www.udsa.org.ua