Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention Incentive
Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention Incentive
Join the event that will transform your life forever!
This year’s Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention in Budapest is gearing up to be the biggest and best ever. When you walk through the doors of the Convention centre, expect to be blown away by an incredible array of special events and recognition. The three-day, inspiration-packed Convention will open your eyes to what is truly possible with the Nu Skin® business opportunity. This is your chance to be energised, stimulated and become equipped to unleash the power within.
To help you expand your business and capitalise on the opportunity that attending a Nu Skin® Convention brings, we want you to take advantage of this incentive. By participating and qualifying, you will be rewarded with free entrance to the Convention. In addition, the top five performers from each qualification option will get a private meeting with EMEA Management. There are 2 simple ways to participate:
Qualification Option 1: Personally sponsor a minimum of 5 new Letter of Intents (LOIs) within the qualification period.
Between 01 May and 30 September, 2012, when you personally sponsor a minimum of 5 new Distributors who enter LOI1, you will receive one free entrance to the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention.
As an added advantage, the top five performers will get a private meeting with a member of the Nu Skin EMEA Management Team. In case of a tie, the winner will be the Distributor with the highest Group Sales Volume in September 2012.
Qualification Option 2: Build your team and grow your Generation 1/Generation 2 by a minimum of 2 new Executives within the qualification period.
Between 01 May and 30 September, 2012, compared to your April 2012 baseline, when you grow your Generation 1/Generation 2 by 2 Executives2, you will receive one free entrance to the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention.
To enhance this incentive even further, the top five performers will get a private meeting with a member of the Nu Skin Corporate Executive Committee. In case of a tie, the winner will be the Distributor with the highest Group Sales Volume in September 2012.
Remember, this incentive is valid from 01 May to 30 September, 2012 and the Convention will be held on 25 to 27 October. Work hard and get ready to power your dreams at the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention.
Visit the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention website to learn more about the Convention.
1 The new LOI cannot take a Grace Month, as defined in the Sales Compensation Plan, in the following month after qualifying as a new LOI.
2The new Executive cannot take a Grace Month, as defined in the Sales Compensation Plan, in the month they qualify or the following month after qualifying as a new Executive.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Remember, as you participate in the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention Incentive programme that the primary purpose of your business and Nu Skin is to sell high quality products to retail customers. As part of this process, you may sponsor other Distributors in the business to build your sales organisation and train them how to retail products. However, the recruitment of other Distributors is not your primary focus, but rather an integral part of your fundamental obligation to sell products and increase the sales of products to retail customers by your downline organisation.
Participation in the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention Incentive (“Programme”) constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
This Programme starts on Tuesday, 01 May, 2012 and ends on Sunday, 30 September, 2012 (“Programme Period”).
To qualify for any pin level you must meet all requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan, including retail sales. There are no bonuses paid for recruiting. All bonuses and commissions are paid only when qualifying products are sold. The only requirement to become a Distributor is the payment of a registration fee. All product purchases are optional. For a complete summary of the Sales Compensation Plan, please contact your local Account Manager or visit www.nuskin.com.
The winners will receive a reimbursement of their registration fee (each with minimum approximate retail value of €150, incl. VAT and maximum approximate retail value of €250, incl. VAT), for the Nu Generation EMEA Convention to be held on 25 to 27 October, 2012 in Budapest, Hungary (“Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention”).
- 1. The winners must personally attend the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention to receive the award.
- 2. The tickets reimbursement cannot be transferred.
- 3. The registration fee will be refunded in November 2012 after attending the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention.
- 4. A maximum of two (2) registrations per distributorship will be refunded, regardless of the amount of qualifications. If there is only one person in the distributorship, only one (1) free registration will be rewarded.
- 5. The top five (5) performers for each of the two (2) qualification options will also win the exclusive opportunity to meet with the Nu Skin Management, as described in the Conditions Section below. In case of a tie, the highest Group Sales Volume in September 2012 will count.
- 6. The Ticket Reimbursement award is solely restricted in granting an entrance reimbursement to the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention, any and all other related costs are the full responsibility of the prize winner. Nu Skin will not be responsible for any travel arrangements nor any other associated costs. It is also the obligation of the winner of the Programme to obtain any passports, visas, insurances or any other documents required for the trip to the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention in October 2012, and to obtain any required or recommended inoculations. Any costs associated with obtaining these documents or inoculations are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
The Programme is open to all Nu Skin Distributors (“Distributor” or “you”) legally residing in the Nu Skin officially open markets of Europe, Middle-East and Africa region (“EMEA Region”). Distributors from any other markets are excluded from participation.
Only Distributors in full compliance with the Distributor Contract during the Programme Period and through the reception of any awards will be counted for the purposes of this Programme. Distributors found in non-compliance with the Distributor Contract during the Programme Period may not participate and will not be eligible for any awards available under this Programme.
In order to be eligible for each of the qualifications, Distributors shall:
1. First Qualification Option: Personally sponsor five (5) new Letter of Intents (LOIs) within the Programme Period and receive one (1) registration reimbursement for the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention.
- a.Only newly personally sponsored LOIs from the EMEA Region will be counted for the purpose of this Programme. Newly sponsored LOIs from any other markets will not be counted.
- b. The new LOI cannot take a Grace Month, as defined in the Sales Compensation Plan, in the following month after qualifying as a new LOI.
- c. Top five (5) performers, who sponsored the highest number of new LOIs, will get a private meeting with a member of the Nu Skin EMEA Management Team. In case of a tie, the highest Group Sales Volume in September 2012 will count.
2. Second Qualification Option: Grow your Generation 1/Generation 2 Executives by two (2) within the Programme Period and receive one (1) registration reimbursement for the Nu Generation EMEA 2012 Convention.
- a. Only new Executives from the EMEA Region will be counted for the purpose of this Programme. New Executives from any other markets will not be counted.
- b. PEXECs and Roll up Executives will not count towards the qualification.
- c. Baseline for Generation 1/Generation 2 Executive growth will be April 2012.
- d. April 2012 baseline will be compared to 01 October, 2012 Generation 1/Generation 2 Executive count.
- e. The new Executive cannot take a Grace Month, as defined in the Sales Compensation Plan, in the month they qualify or the following month after qualifying as a new Executive.
- f. Top five (5) performers with the highest number of Generation 1/Generation 2 Executives will get a private meeting with a member of the Nu Skin Corporate Executive Committee. In case of a tie, the highest Group Sales Volume in September 2012 will count.
Account mergers will not qualify Distributors for this Programme.
Distributors with excessive product returns in their organisation will be disqualified. Nu Skin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine what constitutes excessive returns.
Any manipulation, as determined in the sole discretion of Nu Skin, of this Programme’s qualification criteria will disqualify anyone attempting to benefit from the action. Nu Skin reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude from this Programme, in its sole and absolute discretion, any individual or distributorship for any reason, including without limitation, violation of any portion of these Terms and Conditions, or tampering with or manipulating the Sales Compensation Plan in violation of the Distributor Policies and Procedures either during the Programme or throughout the receiving of any prize. Nu Skin reserves the right to withhold final approval on all awards pending verification of compliance to the Programme Terms and Conditions, Nu Skin’s Distributor Policies and Procedures and to ensure that there has been no manipulation of the Sales Compensation Plan. Distributors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nu Skin and its affiliates for all losses, damages, claims, costs, fees and expenses of whatever kind or nature arising from or in connection with Distributor’s violation of this Terms and Conditions.
In the event any Sales Compensation Plan manipulation or other activity in violation of the Distributor contract becomes known after awards have already been given to a Distributor, Nu Skin reserves the right to deduct the amounts awarded from future commission payments and/or take any other action provided for under the Distributor contract with Nu Skin.
Nu Skin reserves the right to interpret the rules, prizes and awards of this Programme at its sole discretion and all decisions shall be final.
No spelling errors can be called upon as a ground for any obligation on behalf of Nu Skin.
Nu Skin waives all responsibility should the Programme be changed or cancelled as a result of force majeure.
Except if otherwise expressly mentioned in this Terms and Conditions, the rules of the Distributor Contract apply.
The Programme is void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal/state/local laws and regulations. Nu Skin reserves the right to substitute awards of equal or greater value.
The laws of the State of Utah (USA) shall govern this Programme, and Distributors participating in the Programme hereby consent to the resolution of any disputes with regard to the Programme solely through the process described in the Mediation and Arbitration Policy noted in the Distributor Policies and Procedures. All such mediation and arbitration will be performed within the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Utah. Each Distributor waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue and dispute resolution procedures. The Programme may only be participated in or from Nu Skin’s officially open markets in the EMEA Region, and only by legal residents of those markets. Distributors from any other jurisdiction or non-residents of the jurisdictions listed above are not eligible. By participating, Distributors release and hold harmless Nu Skin Enterprises, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Programme or receipt or use of any awards. Acceptance of any award shall constitute and signify the award winner's agreement and consent that their name, address, likeness and/or award information can be used for promotional purposes by Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates without further payment or consideration to the award recipient. Award recipients may not use awards as income claims in promotion of the business opportunity.
By participating Distributors hereby grant express consent to have their personal data being processed by Nu Skin and to be held at its corporate headquarters in the United States, its regional headquarters and/or its local affiliated companies. Distributors may access this information at any time and modify if it is incorrect by contacting their local Nu Skin office. Unless otherwise compulsorily regulated by law, all data will be stored for a necessary time only.