1. I did not have any specific goal in mind when I qualified as a Ruby. This just happened, almost naturally. This may sound incredible. However, I understood quickly that it was important to work with able, motivated and responsible people, just like in any business! I’m lucky to have these people around me at the right time!
2. Maybe I talk “too much” about Nu Skin. I believe so much in these high quality products that I can't help including them in all my conversations. Sometimes, my husband asks me if I can talk about something else!!!
3. Setting goals is not my biggest quality, however, I’m a naturally active person and I do things at 100%. These assets helped me to qualify quite quickly. But most of all, team work and win-win spirit are part of my character and the spirit of sharing made me go on. Of course, I also like the independency this opportunity has to offer.
4. For my future I see things in big, but I’m also down-to-earth by nature, so I tend to be careful, and in order to be successful I must be sure of myself and the others. For that reason I think I will strengthen my current situation before going any further. I will keep my eyes and ears open not to miss the boat…
5. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha.
6. Perseverance, will, generosity, ambition, loyalty, humility and never be afraid of no’s!
7. I will share them with the person who helped me win them.