Pharmanex Guarantees that after 60 days of consuming a Guaranteed Product (or 90 days in the case of Eye Formula) at the recommended label dosage, your Skin Carotenoid Score, as determined by the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner, will have increased. If you meet the criteria set forth below and your score has not increased from the time you were initially scanned and began taking the Guaranteed Product, you may submit a request for a total refund of the price of the approved Guaranteed Product (less shipping costs).
In order to qualify for the BioPhotonic Scanner SCS Guarantee (the “Guarantee”), you must adhere to the following requirements:
- The Guarantee applies ONLY to LifePak, LifePak Prime, LifePak Women, LifePak Nano, Jungamals SCS, g3, Eye Formula and ageLOC Youth/Y-Span (“Guaranteed Products”). LifePak Prenatal is NOT included in the Guarantee. If you are applying the Guarantee to Eye Formula, please read the Eye Formula section below as the rules and timetables for this product are different from the rules and timetables for the other Guaranteed Products.
- You must receive your initial scan before you begin taking any of the Guaranteed products. This Guarantee does not apply to people who have taken any of the Guaranteed Products within the past 3 months.
- You must establish a monthly Auto-Delivery (ADR) order with the Guaranteed Product for which you intend to claim the Guarantee not later than 7 days following your initial scan. This scan must be completed on the scan card that will be attached to your Automatic Delivery (ADR). (The ADR requirement is not applicable to ageLOC Youth until March 23, 2016.)
Guarantee Usage Requirements:
- You must begin taking 2 oz per day of g3 or the recommended dosage of LifePak, LifePak Prime, LifePak Women, LifePak Nano, Jungamals or ageLOC Youth/Y-Span upon receipt of your product following your initial scan and continue taking the product for a total of 60 consecutive days before your subsequent scan.
- At the time of your initial scan you will receive a Scan Card. In order to qualify for this Guarantee you must present this Scan Card to a certified scan operator no sooner than 60 and no later than 70 days, from your starting date, and you must receive your final scan at that time (most likely from the scan operator that initially scanned you).
- This subscan must be completed on the scan card that is attached to your Automatic Delivery (ADR). (This requirement is not applicable to ageLOC Youth until March 23, 2016.)
Special Rules for Eye Formula:
- You must begin taking the recommended dosage of Eye Formula upon receipt of your product following your initial scan and continue taking it for a total of 90 consecutive days before your subsequent scan. In order to qualify for this Guarantee you must present the Scan Card from your initial scan to a certified scan operator no sooner than 90 and no later than 100 days from your starting date, and you must receive your final scan at that time.
The money back offer is only valid for individuals who have not taken any of the Guaranteed Products for at least 3 months previous to their initial scan, and is only applicable when no lifestyle changes have been made to decrease antioxidant intake or increase free radical exposure as compared to the individual’s lifestyle habits leading up to their baseline measurement.
All requests for a refund under this Guarantee can be submitted online here.
Within one week of each scan you can view and track the progress of your scores online by entering your Scan Card number or your username and password.