Nu Skin is excited to relaunch the LifePak family of products this October, 2020 (Canada is fall 2021), and leverage a new vitamin and mineral strategy. We know our customers need supplements that boost their health and wellness, energy, and immunity - and want those products to be more natural and customized than ever before in a delivery format that fits with the foods they already consume.
The vitamin and mineral category is projected to reach $59-Billion this year, and represents nearly 40% of the global supplement industry. That’s why Nu Skin has re-engineered our already best-selling LifePak line to create even more powerful, scientifically backed products that offer different levels of flexibility and personalization for everyone. With a good, better, best approach, Nu Skin customers can enjoy seven new and improved LifePak multi-vitamins and single-letter vitamins!
This entry-level, comprehensive multi-vitamin provides over 20 nutrients to help fill the gaps in your diet. Elements comes in a delicious and refreshing power mix-in and provides proven performance through the Pharmanex BioPhotonic scanner.
This mid-level multi-vitamin is rich in phytonutrients to support the entire antioxidant network and promotes wellness with advanced nutrient levels.
The ultimate in multi-vitamin technology, LifePak Nano promotes wellness with advanced nutrient levels. LifePak Nano is formulated technology for optimal absorption and bioavailability. The LifePak Nano you know and love will remain cutting-edge and ahead of its time with these enhancements.
So you see, there is a LifePak for everyone without sacrificing on the quality you know and love from Nu Skin! Start improving your health and wellness with the product that works for you, and personalize it how you want.
If you’re looking for more personalization with your supplements, single-letter vitamins are one of the fastest growing supplement categories – outpacing multi-vitamins. To better meet the wants and needs of Nu Skin customers, we are formulating four such vitamins to give customers even better customization:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin C + Zinc
To make room for these new, updated, and innovative products, several other products within the LifePak family will be phased out. However, these products that you know and love will have replacement options to continue supporting your personalized needs. Below are the products that will be phased out and their replacement recommendations, which in some cases are a new and improved alternative.
- LifePak Women: We recommend transitioning to LifePak, adding in Estera Cranberry for urinary tract support and/or one of the Estera products (Estera Phase I for women in their childbearing years, Estera Phase II for pre-menopause, and Estera Phase III for post-menopause) depending on individual’s needs.
- LifePak Prime: For consumers previously taking LifePak Prime, we recommend transitioning to LifePak Nano or LifePak. For individuals interested in optimal absorption and bioavailability, LifePak Nano would be the ideal choice, since it was formulated for that purpose. LifePak would also be a suitable alternative if the individual is less concerned about optimizing bioavailability.
- LifePak PreNatal: For consumers who are pregnant or seeking to become pregnant, we recommend discussing the suitability of LifePak paired with Marine Omega or Optimum Omega with their physician. An additional iron supplement may also be needed. It is incredibly important for this population to get adequate nutrition, both for their own health and wellness as well as the health of the baby. Each pregnancy is different, and women should work closely with their doctor to determine what the best solution is for their specific situation.
- LifePak Teen: For teenagers previously taking LifePak Teen or who are interested in beginning a supplement regimen, we recommend taking LifePak Elements, our new entry-level multivitamin which comes in a fun new delivery format and has the additional benefit of being scanner certified (which LifePak Teen was not). Alternatively, they may take LifePak (1 sachet/day if under 100 lbs, or 2 sachets/day if over 100 lbs) for a more comprehensive formula delivered in a capsule format.
- Life Essentials: For consumers previously taking Life Essentials, we recommend transitioning to LifePak Elements, our new entry-level multivitamin which comes in a fun new delivery format and has the additional benefit of being scanner certified. These consumers will be able to see the difference in their scanner score after taking LifePak Elements as directed. If desired, these consumers could also upgrade to LifePak for a more comprehensive formula.
- Vitox: For consumers previously taking Vitox, we recommend transitioning to LifePak Elements, our new entry-level multivitamin which comes in a fun new delivery format and has the additional benefit of being scanner certified. These consumers will be able to see the difference in their scanner score after taking LifePak Elements as directed. If desired, these consumers could also upgrade to LifePak for a more comprehensive formula.