Ordering and purchasing
- My credit card isn’t working?
- What are the accepted payment options?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How can I see my order history?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How do I make an order in another country?
- How do I add to my order?
- What does SV mean?
My credit card isn’t working?
If your credit card is not working:
- Verify that you have sufficient funds on your card.
- Contact your bank to ensure you do not have an international block or internet block automatically placed on your credit card.
- It is possible that you have entered your credit card number incorrectly, please check the numbers and ensure that you are accurately inputting the details
- If you experience password issues with Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode services, you will need to contact your credit card provider as Nu Skin does not have access to the secured information you have set up with either company.
- If you are still unable to process your order, please contact Customer Service (1-800-487-1000). Please have your Nu Skin ID number available when you call
What are the accepted payment options?
For your convenience, Nu Skin accepts:
US: American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa, and PayPal. Direct Debit is also available for ADR customers.
CA: Master Card and Visa. Direct Debit is also available for ADR customers.
How do I cancel my order?
If you find that you need to cancel your order, you may only do so by calling your Customer Service (1-800-487-1000) and speak with our Orders Department (Option 1). Because of our commitment to getting your product to you as swiftly as possible, the order may have already shipped when you call in. In this case, our Orders Department can help assist with your individual situation.
How can I see my order history?
While logged into your account, click on the person-silhouette in the top-right corner. Then select “My Account.” When My Account loads, select “ORDER HISTORY.”
How do I receive an invoice?
- Nu Skin North America offers paper invoices with shipped orders. Your invoice will be available in digital format in your Order History
- If you require a copy of an old invoice, please contact Customer Service (1-800-487-1000) with the order number(s) for the invoice(s) you wish to receive
How do I make an order in another country?
Only Brand Affiliates may order outside their own country. You must have a shipping address inside that country.
To change markets, click on the country/language option in the top-right corner of the page. Then select “Other Region...” from the drop-down menu. You can then select the new country and place orders normally.
How do I add to my order?
If you find that you need to add a product to your order, you may only do so by calling your local Customer Service. Changes to orders may only be done during a very short time after an order is placed. Because of our commitment to getting your product to you as swiftly as possible, the order may have already shipped when you call in.
What does SV mean?
SV or Sales Volume is the monthly point value of the products and services you purchase from Nu Skin.
Can't find what you are looking for?