NU SKIN IS STRONGLY COMMITTED TO ENSURING THAT BOTH THE COMPANY AND ITS SALES LEADERS REMAIN COMPLIANT WITH LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
One of the cornerstones of our Company is our set of core values. These values are the essence of who we are and what we continuously aspire to be—Innovative, Compassionate, Optimistic, Ethical, Honest, and a Force for Good. These values are integrated in everything that we do—from our product development, our social responsibility projects, our goals, our programs, the way we deal with one another, and in the way we conduct our daily business activities.
In order to assist our sales leaders in this endeavor and to better help them understand their obligations as Independent Distributors, Nu Skin has created the following policies and guidelines. As our leaders actively apply these guidelines to their daily business activities and cultivate these principles within their sales teams, we are confident that each will have built the foundation necessary for establishing a successful Nu Skin business.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our Distributor Compliance Department email@example.com for further guidance.
From time-to-time, the company will issue important updates or “advisories” that could have a meaningful impact on a Brand Affiliate’s business and the company’s reputation. We ask that Brand Affiliates check back often, as business advisories can and will change on a regular basis. Please be advised that violating any of the advisories listed below could result in disciplinary action. Please see the “Contact Us” section for information on how to contact the company with questions or report violations.
- As we all know, Nu Skin and its Brand Affiliates are prohibited from making claims or representations that our products can cure, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. This prohibition includes any statements that our products will in any way prevent or minimize the risk of COVID-19.
- Brand Affiliates should not, either directly or indirectly, reference COVID-19 when talking about our products. Such references imply the same inappropriate claims mentioned above, and can include language such as “Given the outbreak,” “Under the current circumstances,” or “In times like these.”
- Brand Affiliates should not use COVID-19 or the economic impact of the pandemic in their marketing materials or promotion of the business opportunity.
- Brand Affiliates should not market or promote that our products have been designated as “essential.” Nu Skin is working hard to treat them in this manner, but any promotion of this may incorrectly imply that we have received government endorsement or approval.
- Brand Affiliates may not use the Nu Skin name or products to solicit or facilitate in-kind donations to third-party organizations (health care workers, hospitals, charities, etc.). Brand Affiliates may, however, promote donations and relief efforts undertaken by Nu Skin as announced on official company websites and social media pages.
Notwithstanding the above, Nu Skin encourages all Brand Affiliates to continue promoting both the products and the business opportunity in accordance with policy as well as the Opportunity Testimonial Guidelines and Product Testimonial Guidelines. We will continue to be a force for good by empowering and uplifting others through our products and opportunity.
HELPFUL BUSINESS TIPS
"Your ability to effectively talk about the products is critical to both finding and retaining customers. Alicia explains how to do this and answers some frequently asked questions."
"There are many ways to talk about the Nu Skin opportunity. Learn how to sincerely share your experiences and the opportunity without putting yourself at risk."
"Reputation is everything! Following these principles will help you to build greater trust with your team, your customers, and your audience."
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
"Social media is here to stay! Alicia shows us the basics of how to effectively build a Nu Skin business online."