Powerlips Fluid – LEAVE AN IMPRESSION… NOT A SMUDGE
Finally, you CAN have it all! Give your lips the attention and care they deserve with Powerlips Fluid. This ultra-long-lasting lip colour contains a special blend of good-for-you, skin-nourishing ingredients to help soothe, smooth, and prevent dry-out over time. And infused with our Sueded Comfort Cushion, Powerlips Fluid’s high-performance, weightless formula cushions your lips, leaving them feeling soft for hours. Plus, with its easy, one-step application, it’s virtually foolproof and won’t feather or bleed.
Enjoy intense, long-wearing lip colour that won’t smudge or budge all day—through work and play. Seriously powerful. Simply wow! Powerlips Fluid.
RETAIL PRICE (Single Shade)
$47.00 New Zealand
- Vitamin E—nourishes, softens, and moisturises the skin while delivering anti-ageing and antioxidant benefits.
- Beeswax—calms, soothes, and conditions skin while helping protect against irritants.
- Avocado Oil—hydrates and softens skin.
- Kaolin—natural clay base that supports rich, long-lasting colour.
- Silicones—help maintain moisture and soften skin.
- Creates a Sueded Comfort Cushion, a flexible film layer on the skin, that cushions your lips and leaves them feeling soft for hours.
- Comfortable on lips; does not sting or burn when applied.
- Has a light and silky, non-sticky consistency.
- Does not contain a harsh alcohol smell or taste.
- Is non-separating and does not require shaking to evenly distribute product prior to application.
- Won’t feather or bleed into lines around or above lips.
- Weightless formula contains a blend of skin-nourishing ingredients, like avocado oil, beeswax, and vitamin E to hydrate, nourish, and prevent damage.
- Is smudge-resistant, drink-resistant, and kiss-resistant.
Apply to clean, bare lips anytime you want a splash of long-lasting, powerful lip colour. Line lips with applicator and then fill in colour. For best wear, use alone and avoid glosses and balms.
- For longest wear, avoid oily foods and glosses.
- For a sheer effect, try applying colours with a makeup brush.
- Contour and shape lips by applying a darker base layer and letting it dry. Then, apply a lighter or more metallic colour on top for a round, plump-lip look.