By positioning your Nu Skin business in front of worldwide aging trends, it can be a great way to grow your business. Below are just a few reasons why:
PEOPLE WANT TO CONTROL HOW THEY AGE
In a global study by AC Nielsen over 60% of women confirmed that 60s is the new middle age
PEOPLE WANT TO CONTROL HOW THEY LIVE
The prospect of longer life spans raises concerns about the quality of life – both related to health, wellness, and overall fulfillment. Direct Selling is in a position to assist with these concerns.
HEALTH & BEAUTY INDUSTRY REPRESENTS OVER €400 BILLION WORLDWIDE
- The aging population means that there is a growing market of people desiring anti-aging products and able to pay the premium prices they command
- European cosmetics and toiletries market is currently worth € 6 billion
- European nutritional products category was estimated at € 35 billion
- Aging is the dominant demographic trend across North America, Europe and much of Asia
- Society is aging on a global scale, influenced by increased life expectancies, declining birth rates and better standards of healthcare. Currenlty, half of the European populations is aged 40 and over.