Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do we have a Learning Center?
With the increase in sponsoring through social sharing, we have received a lot of feedback from you, our leaders, asking us to help introduce new Brand Affiliates to Nu Skin's basics.
2. Which markets will have access to the Learning Center?
The Learning Center will be available for all EMEA markets by early May 2021.
3. Who decides which topics to focus on?
You do! We selected the main topics from a variety of sources:
1. Focus Group Interviews
2. Yearly Report Survey
3. Account Manager surveys
4. Call Center surveys
Adding content is an ongoing process. After logging in, you will be able to access the Tell Us What You Think survey in the Get Started task and continue to send us feedback on what content you need and want to see to help you on your journey.
4. How do I access the Learning Center?
All new Brand Affiliates will receive a welcome email with a link that takes them directly to the Learning Center.
A link to the Learning Center can always be found once you logged in to nuskin.com, in the drop-down menu.
5. Is the Learning Center just for new recruits or can anyone use it?
It's for everyone! The content is currently geared for new Brand Affiliates, but we will continue to add more content over time.
We encourage everyone to go through the programme using your "new to Nu Skin" eyes. This will help us to understand what is helpful and what can be altered or added in the future. Who knows, you might learn something new too!
6. Are new Brand Affiliates required to go through the Learning Center?
No. The Learning Center is a support and learning resource. It is not mandatory.
7. When I go into the Learning Center, I only see one task. Are there more?
Yes! The programme is designed for users to complete a task by answering questions, and then once completed, it unlocks additional tasks and training topics.
8. How long is each task?
The tasks were designed to be short and informative. They currently range from 30 seconds to two minutes. That's doable!
It should take roughly 20-30 minutes to complete the Get Started tasks, including downloading a few apps.
9. What can I do with the points I earn?
The points and badges are not redeemable. They are just a fun way to track your growth and measure your success; a motivation to earn as many as possible and complete the tasks.
10. What happens when I complete the Get Started programme?
You will earn a badge!
You will be notified when new tasks, promotions, announcements, etc., are ready for you to take.
You will understand the basics of getting started with Nu Skin and Velocity!
11. Will other tasks be created?
Yes! The Get Started programme touches on the need to know topics to get started. We will continue to add content based on your feedback!
We have many additional programmes and tasks in the pipeline that will be added as soon as they are ready. These include:
1. Additional modules on Velocity - Share, Build, & Lead
2. Can I use social media to sell products? What can I say? What can't I say?
3. What are our Beauty Products?
4. What are our Pharmanex Products?
5. What are our Beauty Devices?
6. How do I manage my business?
And many more!
12. What if I have a question, suggestion or issue with the Learning Center?
After each task, you'll be asked to provide your feedback. If you see something you like, tell us! If you see something that is not working properly, please let us know! If you have a suggestion of topics or information that should be included, please share. There is also a form in Contact Us in the Learning Center that you can use to offer us your feedback, input, suggestions, pros and cons. We are all ears!
13. Will this replace the training I provide to my team?
No! The Learning Center was created to support our leaders. Training new Brand Affiliates on the basics will allow our leaders more time to focus on developing individuals and future leaders within their organisations. There is no need to waste time showing new Brand Affiliates where to find information about products, what a "PIP" is, or which apps and tools to download or how to start making money. The Learning Center relieves you of this responsibility and allows more time for you to teach your new recruits the best way to do the business.