Humectants help skin hold on to precious moisture. With vitamin E and the natural humectant NaPCA, this cream is absorbed quickly to supplement skin’s own moisture-binding capacity. The dewy-light after-feel of NaPCA Moisturizer makes it ideal for all skin types.
- Supports the skin’s natural ability to hold moisture.
- A unique combination of conditioners in a soothing, light cream.
- Nongreasy formula.
- Keeps normal skin feeling healthy—ideal for skin with light moisture needs.
- Hydrates your skin and protects it against dryness.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
Apply after cleansing and using pH Balance Toner. Lightly apply in an upward motion to forehead and cheeks, and in a downward motion to nose and chin. Pat upward on throat and around eyes. Use NaPCA Moisturizer morning and night.
Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Gylcol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI77491).