My Story Personal Moment
What was your aha! moment? Your personal moment is when you realize that something in your life needs to change so you can be your best self. It establishes an emotional connection and helps you relate with others.
- Your personal moment is that moment when you realized something needed to change for you to be truly happy.
- Think about the epiphany-like experience that prompted you into action.
- What prevents or prevented you from achieving your goals?
For the past year I’ve been part of the corporate scene, with my first job out of college. Right away I felt out of place but I kept working to try to belong and enjoy it there. But I’ve come to real...
I worked really hard to do just that. I put in hundreds of extra hours at work, and sure enough, I got ahead. But then I started missing my son's games, his programs at school, and valuable time with...
- Be straightforward. Get to the heart of your story. Keep it concise and simple.
- Use natural language. Avoid big words. If you wouldn’t say it to a friend, don’t write it in your story.
This quiz will help you explore some common motivations that drive other Nu Skin distributors.