My Story Create a Connection
Who are you and what drives you? These thought-provoking questions can help you identify your motivation.
- What are you working toward and what do you value most in life?
- What do you consider most when making big decisions?
- In your ideal life, how and with whom would you spend your time?
Hi, I’m Matt. Fitness and recreation are major parts of my life. I graduated from college about a year ago so I’m just starting my career and figuring out what I want to do with my life. I don’t have...
I'm Angela. I'm a proud mom of an amazing, imaginative 5-year-old boy. Like many parents often do, I look at how I grew up and think about how I want to do things differently. I want to be there for...
- Be natural. Don’t worry about following your script word-for-word. Tell your story naturally.
- Speak from the heart. Don’t be shy to share a truly emotional story—it will resonate more with others.
- Be authentic. Be yourself. Pretend you’re talking to your best friend.