Terms and Condition
Jumpstart @20 Terms and Conditions
1. The bonuses for this Challenge are final and non-transferable.
2. Returns of more than 5% of the total purchase volume in the circle group of the qualifier and/or from any G1-G6 Brand Representatives (previously called “Executives”) created during the Qualification Years and up to 6 months after the completion of each the Qualification Year may result in the forfeiture and disqualification from any of the bonuses and the Company may withhold all forms of recognition (wall of fame, success seminars, conventions). Any returns for defective products are excluded. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or modifies a consumer’s rights or remedies under the Australian Consumer Law or New Zealand’s Consumer Guarantees Act.
3. The Company reserves the right to deduct associated costs from the resulting bonuses should subsequent product refunds affect the eligibility of the qualifier. Any refunds under the Australian Consumer Law or New Zealand’s Consumer Guarantees Act for defective product are excluded.
4. Participation in the Challenge constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Challenge rules and obligations.
5. All qualifiers must observe the Policies and Procedures and must not commit any violations during the course of the Challenge, failing which the qualifier may be disqualified from any of the bonuses (and in such case any bonuses received may be forfeited) and the Company may withhold all forms of recognition (wall of fame, success trips, conventions).
6. The Company reserves the right to audit and assess the validity of Brand Representative accounts and their related volume. Any Brand Representative account that was established in violation of the requirements set forth in Velocity by Nu Skin™, or the Sales Compensation Plan, will be considered invalid and may result in disciplinary action. Participants may not buy or encourage others to buy additional products to maintain a Brand Representative level and the Company may disregard any Brand Representative account that is meeting GSV requirements by purchasing large volumes of products, unless the Brand Representative can establish that they are reselling products in excess of the amount of product that is reasonable for personal consumption.
7. The Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the Challenge at any time based on performance, participation or other factors, at the Company’s sole discretion. In the event that the Challenge is modified or terminated, the Company may provide compensation to participants on a pro-rata basis, as the Company deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
8. The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The qualifiers are responsible for any tax arising out of the receipt of any bonus under this Challenge.
For this Challenge:
Incremental Brand Representatives (previously called “Incremental Executives”) means accounts at G1 – G6 levels of the qualifier who have qualified as Brand Representative and above with 2000GV minus the Initial Baseline.
Initial Baseline means the number of Breakaway Brand Representatives (excluding Gracing Brand Representatives, Provisional Brand Representatives, Demoting Brand Representatives and Business Builder Positions) in the qualifier’s paid as level (G1-G6 as per the qualifier’s title) in December 2014.
Qualified Breakaway Brand Representative means a Brand Representative that is paid as Brand Representative through Executive Brand Director (previously called “Blue Diamond”) or a Provisional Brand Representative or Demoting Brand Representative that has a breakaway that is paid as Brand Representative through Executive Brand Director. Pexecs or Dexecs that do not have a breakaway that is paid as Brand Representative through Executive Brand Director are not considered Qualified Breakaway Brand Representatives.
New Star means a Brand Representative who has achieved a minimum paid as title of Executive Brand Partner (previously called “Ruby”) and has at least four (4) qualified Breakaway Brand Representatives for any four (4) months out of the twelve (12) months for the first time since the commencement of the Challenge.
Qualification Year means each of the following calendar years: 2016, 2017 and 2018.
For each Qualification Year, all qualifiers must at least be paid as Executive Brand Partner for any four (4) months with four (4) Pacific qualified Breakaway Brand Representatives on their G1. Should any of the G1 Brand Representatives be titled as Provisional Brand Representative (PEXEC) or Demoting Executive (DEXEC), the PEXEC/ DEXEC must have at least one downline Brand Representative to be considered as a qualified G1 Breakaway Brand Representative.
The bonus payable to brand affiliates in New Zealand, French Polynesia and New Caledonia for this Challenge will be converted from AUD$ to the currency of New Zealand, French Polynesia and New Caledonia (where applicable). The bonus will be based on the exchange rate at the time commissions are calculated for January commissions that will be paid in February of each Qualification Year. The Company reserves the right to make a final decision in the event of any dispute regarding the exchange rate of such conversion.