Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do we have a Learning Center?
With the increase in sponsoring through social sharing we have received a lot of feedback from you, our leaders, asking us to help introduce new brand affiliates to the basics of Nu Skin.
- Which markets will have access to the Learning Center?
Initially the Learning Center will be available in English in the US, Canada, Australia & New Zealand markets.
- Who decided which topics to focus the trainings on?
You did! We based the main topics from a variety of sources:
2.Focus Group Interviews
3.Yearly Report Survey
4.Account Manager surveys
5.Call Center surveys
- How do I access the Learning Center?
All new Brand Affiliates will receive a welcome email with a link that takes them directly to the Learning Center.
A link to the Learning Center can always be found at the top of the Office Dashboard
- Is the Learning Center just for new recruits or can anyone use it?
It’s for everyone! The content is currently geared for new Brand Affiliates, but new content will continue to be added
We encourage everyone to go through the program using your “new to Nu Skin” eyes. This will help us to understand what is helpful and what can be altered or added in the future. Who knows, you might learn something new too!
- Is it required for new Brand Affiliates to go through the Learning Center?
No. The Learning Center is a support and learning resource. It is not required.
- When I go into the Learning Center, I only see one task. Are there more?
Yes! The program is designed for users to complete a task by answering questions, and then once completed, it unlocks additional tasks and training topics.
- How long is each task?
The tasks were designed to be short and informative. They currently range from 30 seconds to two minutes. That’s doable!
It should take roughly 20-30 minutes to complete the Get Started tasks…. which includes downloading a few apps and setting up direct deposit.
- What can I do with the points I earn?
For the pilot, the points and badges earned is motivation to earn the most possible and complete the tasks.
- What happens when I complete the Get Started program?
You will earn a badge!
You will be notified when new tasks, promotions, announcements, etc. are created for you to take.
You will understand the basics of getting started with Nu Skin and Velocity!
- Will other tasks be created?
Yes! Get Started program is touching on the need to know topics to get started. We will continue to add content based on your feedback!
We have many additional programs and tasks already in the pipeline that will be added as they are created. These include :
1.Additional modules on Velocity - Share, Build, & Lead
2.Can I use social media to sell products? What can I say? What can’t I say?
3.What is ADR and how do I use it?
4.Does Nu Skin guarantee their products?
5.How do I return a product?
6.What are my options to sign someone up?
7.How do I order products?
8.What is SV, CSV, etc.?
- What if I have a question, suggestion or issue with the Learning Center?
After each task, there is a question that allows you to offer your feedback. If you see something you like, Tell us! If you see something that is not working properly…. please let us know in the feedback! If you have a suggestion of topics or information that should be included…. please share. There is also a form in Contact Us in the Learning Center that you can use to offer us your feedback, input, suggestions, pros and cons. We are all ears!
- Will this replace the training I provide to my team? No! The Learning Center was created to support our leaders. Training new brand affiliates on the basics will allow our leaders more time to focus on developing individuals and future leaders within their organizations. No need to waste time showing new brand affiliates where to find information about products, or what a “PIP” is, or how to set up Direct Deposit or which apps and tools to download, or how to start making money. The Learning Center relieves you of this responsibility and allows more time for you to train your new recruits how to do the business.