- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.28 billion in revenue during 2017.
- In 2016, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 550 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PRESENT AT RBC CAPITAL MARKETS CONSUMER AND RETAIL CONFERENCE
PROVO, Utah — May 24, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Chief Financial Officer Mark Lawrence will present at the RBC Capital Markets Consumer and Retail Conference in Boston on Wednesday, May 30, 2018.
NU SKIN RECEIVES MULTIPLE HONORS FOR COMPANY GROWTH,
CULTURE AND PRODUCT INNOVATION
PROVO, Utah — May 10, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises received two separate awards from Direct Selling News (DSN) at the publication’s annual awards banquet in Dallas. The company was ranked #9 in the DSN Global 100 list of the top revenue-generating direct selling companies. In addition, the company was honored as a best company to work for in the direct selling industry.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS STRONG FIRST-QUARTER RESULTS
AND INCREASES ANNUAL GUIDANCE
PROVO, Utah — April 26, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced first-quarter financial results and increased its annual guidance.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — April 26, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.365 per share which will be paid on June 13, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 25, 2018.