- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin ageLOC LumiSpa named Best Cleansing Device for 2020 by NewBeauty Magazine
PROVO, Utah — March 31, 2020 — Nu Skin’s ageLOC LumiSpa was today named the recipient of the 2020 NewBeauty Award for Best Cleansing Device. Award winners were selected by NewBeauty editors for the 10th Annual NewBeauty Awards, one of the leading publications and awards programs in the beauty industry.
Nu Skin Recognized for Excellence in Environmental and Social Responsibility
PROVO, Utah — March 26, 2020 — Nu Skin, a global leader in premium-quality beauty and wellness products, received a Communitas Award for outstanding Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethical & Environmental Responsibility, and Green Initiatives. The Communitas Awards program is an international effort to recognize the spirt of communitas, or people helping people for the benefit of their community.
Nu Skin Enterpirses Rerports Fourht-Quarter And 2019 Results And Provides 2020 Guidance
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 12, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter and 2019 financial results. “In the fourth quarter our business performed in line with expectations,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Dividend Increase
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 12, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.375 from the previous $0.370 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 11, 2020, to shareholders of record on Feb. 28, 2020.