- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.58 billion in revenue during 2020.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 700 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS 42 PERCENT EPS GROWTH AND
15 PERCENT REVENUE GROWTH IN THE SECOND QUARTER
Aug. 4, 2021
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced second-quarter 2021 revenue of $704.1 million and earnings per share (EPS) of $1.15 driven by an increase in operating margin of 260 basis points.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
Aug. 4, 2021
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 8, 2021, to shareholders of record on Aug. 27, 2021.
Nu Skin Hosts Annual Force For Good Day To Give Back To Local Communities
18th annual day of service allows Nu Skin employees, brand affiliates and families to learn, serve and empower local companies
PROVO, Utah — July 7, 2021 — Nu Skin (NYSE: NUS) is hosting its annual Force for Good Day as part of its commitment to humanitarian efforts both locally and globally. It is a day set aside for Nu Skin brand affiliates, employees and their families to participate in local service projects focused on benefiting the lives of thousands of at-risk children around the globe.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO ANNOUNCE SECOND-QUARTER RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — July 6, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it will release second-quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, Aug. 4. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day at 5 p.m. ET. During the call, management will discuss quarterly results and upcoming business initiatives.