Manage your account
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
- How can I create an account?
- How do I update my personal details in my account?
- I’ve forgotten my password, how do I reset it?
- Where can I find my Nu Skin ID number?
- How do I terminate my account?
- How do I upgrade to a Brand Affiliate?
- I can’t log into my account, what should I do?
How can I create an account?
To create an account:
- Click on Ready to Sign Up in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
Select Sign up as a Customer
Ensure you are signing up in the correct market
- Complete all the fields
- Click on Continue
How do I update my personal details in my account?
To update your personal details (name, address, phone number or email address), please send an email with the information you wish to update to your local Customer Service.
I’ve forgotten my password, how do I reset it?
If you have forgotten your password, you can create a new one following these steps:
- Click on Log in
- Click on Forgot Password?
- Fill in your email address and click on Submit
- You will receive an automatic email, which is valid for two hours that allows you to change your password
Where can I find my Nu Skin ID number?
To find your ID number:
- Log into your Nu Skin account
- Click on your name (on the top right of the webpage)
- Then click on Personal Info
How do I terminate my account?
To cancel your contract and terminate your account, you simply need to send an email to your local Customer Service, from the same email you use as a form of contact through Nu Skin, with your account number and request to do so. However, if there is 12 months of inactivity, your account will automatically be terminated.
How do I upgrade to a Brand Affiliate?
To upgrade to a Brand Affiliate, you need to have an active Brand Affiliate sponsor you if you are not already sponsored. Please contact your local Customer Service with your request to upgrade.
I can’t log into my account, what should I do?
- Check that you have entered your email address correctly.
- Check that the password you entered is the same one you used to setup your account (otherwise click on Forgot Password?)
- Passwords are case sensitive, please ensure you do not have your Caps Lock and Num Lock turned on.
- You may also try again by first clearing your web browser's history, cookies and cached data. If you wish to know more about clearing cookies and caches, please click here
Can't find what you are looking for?