- Contains natural exfoliating diatoms that are derived from marine phytoplankton to gently, thoroughly, and evenly exfoliate the skin's surface.
- Removes pore-blocking elements without stripping so skin never feels dry.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
Natural marine diatoms (fossilized algae) - gently and evenly exfoliate skin.
Apply with a rotating motion to face and neck for about 30 seconds. Thoroughly rinse with warm water. Follow with pH Balance Toner, and the Nu Skin moisturizer of your choice.
- When your skin looks dull or lifeless, it’s a sign that you need to exfoliate on a regular basis. Exfoliation speeds up the process of the constant shedding of the stratum corneum the epidermis’ top layer of the skin making your skin look and feel more smooth and radiant.
- If you exfoliate too often, you will notice the "glow" that you used to get will disappear, and you’ll feel you have to exfoliate more to attain this. If your skin reaches this point, it’s best to let the skin rest for a few weeks, then resume a less vigorous regimen. Twice a week is ample for most complexions.
Questions & Answers
Is there anyone who should not use Exfoliant Scrub?
People who have moderate to severe acne or who are using the entire Nu Skin 180° System should not use Exfoliant Scrub.
How does Exfoliant Scrub exfoliate the skin?
Exfoliant Scrub contains diatoms that are derived from marine phytoplankton. Diatoms give under pressure and are extremely fine. They exfoliate without scratching the skin's surface.
Which skin types should use Exfoliant Scrub?
Exfoliant Scrub is great for all skin types.
Can I use Exfoliant Scrub daily?
Exfoliant Scrub is gentle enough to use everyday. However, we recommend using Exfoliant Scrub twice a week.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis, Stearic Acid, Diatomaceous Earth, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.