- Unique blend of emollients, humectants, and vitamins hydrates and nourishes skin.
- Improves skin’s moisture-binding capabilities.
- Protects against moisture loss.
- Alleviates the look of dry lines and softens the skin.
- Quick absorbing and nongreasy.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Hyaluronic acid -- a moisturizing compound found naturally in the skin; capable of binding moisture to the skin's surface.
- Hydrolyzed extension -- skin conditioning agent that promotes moisture retention and enhances moisture in the skin.
- Royal jelly -- food source for queen bees; contains emollientrich proteins.
Lightly apply upward on forehead and cheeks, and lightly downward on nose and chin. Pat upward on neck and around eyes. Excellent for use in the morning and evening.
- The skin is a living organ that requires a balanced environment to maintain its moisture and vitality, but in most climates skin cannot maintain a necessary level of moisturization on its own. In fact, it seems whatever climate you live in your skin has to fight a battle against wind, sun, pollution, and even artificially controlled climates, which can ultimately mean battling dryness.
- Moisturization is usually achieved through the regulation of water content and the secretion of natural oils. Historically, cosmetic scientists attempted to combat dryness by producing products that seal the skin with heavy oils and waxes. Although this method is still being practiced, studies indicate that it may be undesirable because it seals the skin from air and water. Since many skin care products are designed to prevent moisture from escaping the skin, by sealing it in a heavy compound, those skin care products may also prevent water from entering.
- The alternative to sealing the skin is to use compounds that enhance the skin's own ability to hold water. An example of this is hyaluronic acid, which helps prevent excessive water loss by ensuring proper skin moisturization levels from natural body moisture and from moisture introduced by the product. This should, of course, be combined with ingredients that help to regulate moisture content and keep the skin soft.
Questions & Answers
Which skin type should use Rejuvenating Cream?
Rejuvenating Cream provides rich moisturization for individuals with dry skin.
How does Rejuvenating Cream compare to other Nu Skin moisturizers?
Within the Nu Skin product portfolio, Rejuvenating Cream fits in the rich moisturizer category.
Does Rejuvenating Cream contain any SPF protection?
No, Rejuvenating Cream does not contain any SPF protection. ForSPF protection you can use Moisture Restore Day Protective Lotion SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin, Nu Skin 180° UV Block Hydrator, Nu Colour Tinted Moisturizer, or Nu Colour Liquid Finish.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Royal Jelly, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ceteth-2, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.