NaPCA 滋润面霜 75毫升
- Supports the skin’s natural ability to hold moisture.
- A unique combination of conditioners in a soothing, light cream.
- Nongreasy formula.
- Keeps normal skin feeling healthy—ideal for skin with light moisture needs.
- Hydrates your skin and protects it against dryness.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Sodium PCA—binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- Hyaluronic acid—a moisturizing compound found naturally in the skin; selected for its capability to bind moisture to the skin’s surface.
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate)—an excellent skin moisturizer and conditioner.
- Aloe vera—recognized for its soothing and conditioning properties.
Apply after cleansing and using pH Balance Toner. Lightly apply in an upward motion to forehead and cheeks, and in a downward motion to nose and chin. Pat upward on throat and around eyes. Use NaPCA Moisturizer morning and night.
- The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s moisture retention ability. NaPCA can absorb massive amounts of water; is non-toxic, colorless, and odorless; and has been shown to be as mild to the skin as water.
- NaPCA works by retaining the water already in your skin, and by attracting moisture from the atmosphere to your skin.
Questions & Answers
What is NaPCA?
NaPCA stands for sodium pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, and is powerful humectant that binds water to your skin.
Where does NaPCA come from?
NaPCA is derived from the fermentation of soybeans.
Which skin types should use NaPCA Moisturizer?
NaPCA Moisturizer provides medium hydration for individuals with normal, slightly oily, or slightly dry skin types.
Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Algae Extract, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Royal Jelly, RNA, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Dioctyl Adipate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides.