LifePak Essentials supports normal health and well-being through a premium blend of essential vitamins and minerals. It incorporates high quality, bioavailable sources of minerals, a well balanced vitamin formula such as vitamin A and E, in addition, calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc, which are especially important for adolescent.
- Balanced trace mineral formula, which includes copper to help synthesise proteins, magnesium to support the development of skeletal and connective tissue, selenium which acts as an antioxidant and zinc to support growth and development.
- A well-balanced antioxidant formula rich in vitamin A, B, C and E.
- Rich in calcium, manesium and selenium.
- Vitamin A: Important for the adaptation of the eyes to dim light and for colour vision.
- Vitamin D: Helps maintain strong and healthy bones by improving the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that helps decrease oxidation of vitamin A and increases its effectiveness.
- Calcium: The most abundant mineral in the body, providing the skeleton with strength.
- Iron: Essential for oxygen transport.
- Magnesium: Important for energy release and helps maintain proper muscle relaxation.
- Selenium: An essential trace mineral and antioxidant.
Zinc: To help maintain a normal reproduction and immune function.
Take one (1) or two (2) tablets twice daily* with your morning and evening meals. Maximum per day: 4 tablets.
*please check the daily usage recommendation in your country
1 tablet twice daily – AT/BE/DK/FR/DE/IE/IT/LU/NL/NO/ES/SE
2 tablets twice daily – CZ/HU/PL/RO/SK/UK
Bulking agents (E460, E468), Calcium carbonate, Calcium ascorbate, Calcium citrate, Magnesium citrate, Magnesium oxide, D-Alpha tocoperyl acetate, Anti-caking agents (E551, E470b, E570), Acidity regulator (E570), Nicotinamide, Nicotinic acid, Emulsifier (E464), Maltodextrin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc gluconate, Ferrous lactate, Manganese gluconate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin mononitrate, Retinyl palmitate, Copper gluconate, Beta-carotene, Folic acid, Biotin, Kelp powder, Sodium selenite, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
Nutritional information Per 4 tablets %RDA* Vitamin A
(as Retinyl palmitate)
757,5750 mcg RE
250 mcg RE (1.5 mg)
Vitamin C 180 mg 300% Vitamin D 5 mcg 100% Vitamin E 30 mg alpha-TE 300% Vitamin B1 1,4 mg 100% Vitamin B2 1,6 mg 100% Vitamin B3 18 mg 100% Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) 6 mg 100% Vitamin B6 1.8 mg 90% Vitamin B12 1 mcg 100% Vitamin H ( Biotin) 100 mcg 67% Folic Acid 200 mcg 100% Calcium 400 mg 50% Iron 5 mg 36% Iodine 50 mcg 33% Magnesium 200 mg 66% Zinc 5 mg 33% Selenium 30 mcg 42% Copper 700 mcg 64% Manganese 2 mg 57% *RDA – Recommended daily allowance