Marit & Jens Hillbom
Marit & Jens Hillbom
1. How did you qualify for the Go Double Leadership Incentive?
This campaign really motivates me! The first thing we did was to see who in our team wanted to have a go at this incentive. Then, we had the team put together what you could call a “battle plan”. We really want to go to South Africa, and in order to achieve this, we need to work together. An incentive like this is an amazing tool for us. We have already decided that this is the business for us, but it is clear that it gets both easier and more inspirational to work goal-oriented when we have such an amazing thing to aim for. It makes the goal that much clearer and easier to focus on. Our first Ruby did this very quickly.
2. How many people did you talk to each day to get you here?
The most important thing was to motivate our team, and get them to understand that this is something we can achieve together as a team. And that makes the effect even greater, since we are many people, talking to a lot of people every day.
3. What were your goals leading up to this achievement?
Our goal is quite clear: we ARE going to South Africa together!
4. What is your next step? What new goals have you set?
It is now all about getting the next three Ruby Executives there, so we can all experience this together.
5. What is your favourite motivational quote?
Working together towards a common goal is really inspiring. The fact that we are a group of people that can experience something this great together really promotes the sense of team. And, it gives everyone that extra boost. There is nothing more rewarding than helping others to achieve their goals.
6. If you could tell others one thing to help them to achieve the Go Double Leadership Incentive, what would it be?
My advice is quite simple: work together and bring out the best in each other.
7. What do you plan to do with the US$1,000?
This money is being out towards the trip to South Africa. There, we plan to celebrate the team. Thanks for this amazing incentive. We still have some work to do, but we will reach our goal!