1. How did you qualify for the Go Double Leadership Incentive?
I am always so excited and motivated. Last summer, I really wanted to achieve my goal to create at least one new frontline Ruby, even I reached the Team Elite Platinum. And I have reached my goal thanks to a new and highly motivated distributor and my committed work to it.
2. How many people did you talk to each day to get you here?
Talking to minimum 5 new people every day about the unique business opportunity.
3. What were your goals leading up to this achievement?
Our technologies, which provide us with a monthly product turnover, are simply unique. We give people happy smiles whenever we talk about our products and business opportunities as we make them look younger, beautiful and more vital - and we also offer them a great income opportunity in all senses. That is pure motivation and a lots of fun to improve our lives and other people lives.
4. What is your next step? What new goals have you set?
Create even more income millionaires in my team and supporting people with their visions.
5. What is your favorite motivational quote?
Finding solutions for every problem - always going on, never giving up, failure is no option - if you stay focused with the right mind power you will achieve your goals!
6. If you could tell others one thing to help them to achieve the Go Double Leadership Incentive, what would it be?
Take action, RUN! Just do it! Set your goal, take action and whenever you have problems, just prospect again and over again and keep on going! You can do it if you have the burning desire to do it!
7. What do you plan to do with the $1,000?
Besides NTC, me and my daughter are also supporting victims of the tsunami by organizing dancing lessons for children, so that they can forget their trauma for a moment. When we earn money, we can help others, and that gives great pleasure. I also support a single mother who works far away from her family to make it - she sees her young child only once a year and due my help she can spend much more time with her son now.