Go Double: Leadership Incentive
Go Double: Leadership Incentive – Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
South Africa's Calling
Nu Skin® has a goal – a goal to double everything! Double revenue! Double growth! Double Rubies! Double Commissions! We want to help you achieve your goals, while we achieve ours. Therefore, from October 2010 through September 2011, we will pay you an additional $1,000 bonus* for each of the Generation 1 (front-line) Distributors in your downline that you help become a Ruby Executive**. Create 4 new Ruby Executives and you and your 4 new Rubies will enjoy an exclusive Go Double: EMEA Leadership Incentive Trip to the diverse and enchanting country of South Africa.
Remember that as you participate in this programme, the primary purpose of your business and the Company is to sell high quality products to retail customers. As part of this process, you may sponsor other Distributors in the business to build your sales organisation and train them on how to retail products. However, the recruitment of other Distributors is not your main focus, but rather an integral part of your fundamental obligation to sell products and increase the sales of products to retail customers by your downline organisation.
*Bonus payouts will be the equivalent of $1000 USD as determined by the current exchange rate at the time the bonus is paid.
** New Ruby Executives must complete a three-month (consecutive) maintenance period as Ruby or higher level Executives in order to qualify you for the bonus payment.
Go Double: Leadership Incentive
Complete Terms and Conditions:
- Participation in the programme constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To qualify for any pin level, you must meet all requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan, including retail sales. There are no bonuses paid for recruiting. All bonuses and commissions are paid only when qualifying products are sold. For a complete summary of the Sales Compensation Plan, please contact your local Account Manager or visit www.nuskin.com.
- Should any of the first generation Executives of the newly created Ruby Executive be titled as Provisional Executive (PEXEC) during the maintenance period, the PEXEC must have at least one downline Executive (regardless of generation depth) to be considered as an eligible first generation line.
- Roll-up Executives are eligible as long as they are not and have never been previously titled Ruby Executive at the time they roll-up.
- Account mergers will disqualify you from this promotion. Also, Ruby Executives created through an account merger do not qualify you for the bonus payment.
- Each new Ruby sponsored must not have achieved Ruby or above titles prior to October 2010. Only Ruby Executives who become Rubies for the first time after 01 October, 2010, will be considered a new Ruby for the purposes of this programme and the bonus payout.
- New Ruby Executives must complete a three-month (consecutive) maintenance period as Ruby or higher level Executives in order to qualify you for the bonus payment.
- Only new Rubies in the Americas, Europe and the South Pacific region markets will be counted for the purposes of this programme. New Ruby Executives from any other markets will not be counted.
- Bonus payouts will be paid during the month following the qualification month in the Distributor commission check.
- Bonus payouts will be the equivalent of $1000 USD as determined by the current exchange rate at the time the bonus is paid.
- Each new Ruby must maintain the title of Lapis or above during the qualification period to be eligible for the Go Double: EMEA Leadership Incentive Trip.
- The Ruby title must be held at the time of the Go Double: EMEA Leadership Incentive Trip to be eligible to participate in the trip.
- Nu Skin will not compensate in cash or kind to qualifiers who are unable to participate in the Go Double: EMEA Leadership Incentive Trip.
- The Go Double: EMEA Leadership Incentive Trip is non-transferable. Trip cancellation by a Distributor/Registered Guest(s) after the official confirmation may incur costs to the distributorship.
- The incentive awards stated above are limited to a maximum of two participants per distributorship (limited to Distributor members of any partnership named on the qualifying account or an immediate family member of qualifying Distributor).
- Travel for the Go Double: EMEA Leadership Incentive Trip must begin no later than 31 December, 2012.
- It is the obligation of the winner of the Go Double: EMEA Leadership Incentive Trip to obtain any passports, visas or other documents required for the said trip, and to obtain any required or recommended inoculations. Any costs associated with obtaining these documents or inoculations are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY: All tickets, vouchers, coupons and all arrangements for transport, conveyance, or for accommodations made by Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. and/or its agents or affiliates (“Nu Skin”), are made by Nu Skin only as an agent for the passenger and upon the express condition that Nu Skin shall not be liable or responsible for any direct, consequential, or incidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission (including any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party who is to or does supply goods or services for this trip). Without limiting the foregoing, Nu Skin is not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes in schedule, overbooking or accommodation, default of third parties, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of terrorism, force majeure, war, quarantine, criminal activity, or any other cause beyond its control. The passenger must pay all such losses and expenses. The right is reserved to alter or cancel the itinerary, if deemed necessary or advisable by Nu Skin.
- Any manipulation, as determined in the sole discretion of Nu Skin, of this promotion’s qualification criteria or the Sales Compensation Plan will disqualify any Executive attempting to benefit from the action.
- Nu Skin reserves the right to deduct the cost of any bonuses should subsequent product refunds affect the eligibility of the new Ruby Executive. Executives with excessive returns in their organisation will be disqualified. Nu Skin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine what constitutes excessive returns.
- Nu Skin reserves the right to withhold final approval on all awards pending verification of compliance to the promotion rules and regulations, Nu Skin’s Distributor Policies and Procedures and to ensure that there has been no manipulation of the Sales Compensation Plan. Participants must be Distributors in good standing with the Company during the contest period and through their reception of any awards or bonuses. Distributors found in non-compliance with the Distributor contract during the contest period may not participate and will not be eligible for any bonuses available under this programme. In the event any Sales Compensation Plan manipulation or other activity in violation of the Distributor contract becomes known after awards have already been given to a Distributor, Nu Skin reserves the right to deduct the amounts awarded from future commission payments and take any other action provided for under the distributor contract with Nu Skin.
- Nu Skin reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the incentive programme and rewards as required.
- Nu Skin reserves the right to interpret the rules, prizes and awards of the Go Double: Leadership Incentive programme at its sole discretion and all decisions shall be final.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude from the Go Double: Leadership Incentive, in its sole and absolute discretion, any individual or distributorship for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation, violation of any portion of these Official Rules, or tampering with or manipulating the Sales Compensation Plan in violation of the Distributor Policies and Procedures either during or after the contest.
- All programme deadlines are subject to change without notice. The value of awards may be considered taxable income to the prize winners, and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Distributors who receive them. Nu Skin advises each Distributor to seek advice from his/her tax consultant. Depending on the market that each Distributor is registered, taxes may be withheld or be deducted by Nu Skin as required by local law. The Go Double: EMEA Leadership Incentive Trip is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. The Company reserves the right to interpret the rules, and awards of the Go Double: Leadership Incentive Programme and all Company decisions shall be final. The Company reserves the right to change programme rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. In the event that any award recipient is a corporation, Limited Liability Company or partnership, the award shall be awarded to one person who is designated to receive it by said entity.
- The programme is void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal/state/local laws and regulations. Nu Skin reserves the right to substitute awards of equal or greater value.
- The laws of the State of Utah (USA) shall govern this programme, and participants in the programme hereby consent to the resolution of any disputes with regard to the programme solely through the process described in the Mediation and Arbitration Policy noted in the Distributor Policies and Procedures. All such mediation and arbitration will be performed within the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Utah. Each participant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue and dispute resolution procedures. The programme may only be participated in or from the Company’s officially open markets in the Americas, Europe, and the South Pacific region, and only by legal residents of those markets. Distributors from any other jurisdiction or non residents of the jurisdictions listed above are not eligible. By participating, participants release and hold harmless Nu Skin Enterprises, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or receipt or use of any awards. Acceptance of any award shall constitute and signify the award winner's agreement and consent that their name, address, likeness and/or award information can be used for promotional purposes by Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates without further payment or consideration to the award recipient. Award recipients may not use awards as income claims in promotion of the business opportunity.