Terms & Conditions
Nu You Spring in action challenge
TERMS & CONDITIONS
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY-
By entering The Nu You Spring into Action (“Challenge”), you are agreeing to the following Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. The Challenge details available on the Nu Skin Pacific website, social media, and information on prizes and how to enter the Challenge form part of these Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry.
WHO CAN ENTER-
2. Entry to the Challenge is open to all Brand Affiliates from within the Pacific Region (Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia and New Caledonia). Employees and their immediate families may not enter the Challenge.
3. You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
HOW TO ENTER-
4. To enter the Challenge:
· First, start by setting a goal. What transformation do you want to achieve, is it weight management, body toning, or building muscles? Whatever it is, write it down and work hard to achieve it this month.
· Then, take a before photo. This is important so we can track your transformation. Check out our TR90 program guide for instructions on how to take before and after photos: TR90 Program Guide.
· Then, start making changes to your daily routine to achieve your goal. We recommend that you eat a healthy energy-controlled diet, do regular physical activity and use our ageLOC TR90 program. We currently have a promotion where you can get TR90 Jumpstart, Fit and Control all at 20% off.
· Finally, after one month take an after photo. Then visit our website here and submit your before and after photos, as well as a 100-word description on your transformation.
5. The time period of the Challenge is from 10am AEST on Monday, 28th September until 10am AEST on Monday, 26th October.
6. All entries must be submitted between the Challenge timeframe. Late entries will not be accepted. By entering the Challenge, you accept these Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry.
7. All entries must comply with our Policies and Procedures and guidelines.
8. Judging will occur on Tuesday, 27th October. The judges’ decision will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Challenge or the judge’s decision(s).
9. Nu Skin will select what is in their opinion the (3) best transformations.
10. Brand Affiliates behind the winning entries (” Winners”) will be notified by email or social media by Friday, 30th October.
11. Winners will receive gifts of the following values (“Prizes”):
· First prize: An AU $500, NZ $550 Nu Skin Company Credit and if you purchase our ageLOC TR90 promo pack we will reimburse you the full cost of the pack. Reimbursement will only be given on proof of purchase and if the promo pack was purchased during the promotion time period of Tuesday, 22nd September until Sunday, 27th September.
· Second prize: An AU $250, NZ $265 Nu Skin Company Credit
· Third prize: An AU $250, NZ $265 Nu Skin Company Credit
12. Prizes are not transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. Nu Skin Pacific accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them). Nu Skin Pacific reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of comparable value at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. Prizes do not come with Personal Sales Volume or Commissionable Sales Value.
13. The Company credit prizes will be added to your Nu Skin account on or before Monday, 2nd November. Sales Volume is credited when Company credit is used.
14. By entering this Challenge, you agree to grant Nu Skin Pacific the right to collect, use and disclose your name, age, Brand Affiliate identification number, email address and other personal information for the purposes of the Challenge, publication in marketing as well as promotional materials and for all the purposes set out in Chapter 1 Section 2, of Nu Skin Pacific’s Policies and Procedures.
15. By entering this Challenge, you agree to grant Nu Skin Pacific, without compensation, gain or rewards, the rights and permission with respect to all contents of your entry for the Challenge to use, reuse, publish and republish (with no limitation on the number of times used) the same in whole or in part.
16. In accordance with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code (TGAC) the winner’s results, including testimonials, and before and after pictures will not be shared by Nu Skin Pacific. The winners are also prohibited from sharing these details, as advertising testimonials is not permitted by those involved in the production, sale, supply or marketing of therapeutic goods, as it is a breach of TGAC. Product Testimonial Guidelines.
17. To the extent permitted by law, Nu Skin Pacific makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Nu Skin Pacific shall not be liable for any loss or damage, or for any personal injury that may be caused as a result of participating in the Challenge or using any Prizes.
18. Nu Skin Pacific reserves the right to disqualify and or/exclude any entries from the Challenge, for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation, violation of any portion of these Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry and/or the Company Policies and Procedures.
19. Nu Skin Pacific reserves the right to withhold Prizes pending verification of the Winner’s compliance with the Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry.
20. Nu Skin Pacific reserves the right to amend the Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
21. You represent and warrant that your Challenge entry and all information which you submit to Nu Skin Pacific will not infringe the intellectual property privacy or any other rights or interests of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing, religious or threatening. In the event you breach this warranty, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nu Skin Pacific from and against all proceedings, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of such breach.
22. In the event of disputes regarding the Challenge or the Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry, Nu Skin Pacific shall have the right to make the final decision.
23. The Challenge is a game of skill and does not require permits from any authority. None of the above paragraphs limits any other.
24. If you are a Brand Affiliate of Nu Skin Australia, the Challenge and the Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. If you are a Brand Affiliate of Nu Skin New Zealand, the Challenge and the Standard Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
25. The Promoter is Nu Skin Pacific, NSW 2113 ABN 90 057 203 531.