Humectants help skin hold on to precious moisture. With vitamin E and the natural humectant NaPCA, this cream is absorbed quickly to supplement skin’s own moisture-binding capacity. The dewy-light afterfeel of NaPCA Moisturizer makes it ideal for all skin types.
- Supports the skin’s natural ability to hold moisture.
- A unique combination of conditioners in a soothing, light cream.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Keeps normal skin feeling healthy—ideal for skin with light moisture needs.
- Hydrates your skin and protects it against dryness.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
Apply after cleansing and using pH Balance. With two fingers, apply lightly upward on forehead and cheeks, and lightly downward on nose and chin. Pat upward on throat and around eyes. Especially beneficial around eyes, mouth, and other sensitive areas. Use NaPCA Moisturizer morning and night.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin