- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates in 49 international markets globally.
- The company’s global operations generated more than $3.177 billion in revenue during 2013.
- In 2013, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 500 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.