THE QUALIFIER BONUS POOL & LEADERSHIP BONUS POOL**
The Qualifier or “Q-Pool” is designed exclusively for Month 2 (Q1) and Month 3 (Q2) Qualifiers. This is a very rewarding volume-based Bonus Pool. Quite simply, as your volume grows through the growth of your sales and teams, you can participate in the Q-Pool. The minimum volume to participate is 4,000 GSV or 4-Q Shares, unencumbered by other Qualifiers. What this means is that you cannot also count the volume of other members of your team who are in month 2 or month 3 of Executive qualification. Each additional 1,000 GSV is an additional Q-Share. Here’s an example of the Q-Pool:
Total Qualifying Volume = 5,600 GSV†
Total Q-Shares = 5
Executives Participate in the Leadership Bonus Pool
Every Americas’ Region Executive who maintains 3,000 GSV can earn shares to participate in the Leadership Bonus Pool. Shares are earned by helping develop new and healthy sales network leaders. Once 5 shares are accumulated in the same commission month, the Leadership Bonus will be paid. There is no limit to the number of shares which can be accumulated in a single month.
Total Shares = 6
The intent of the Qualifying Executive Pool and the Leadership Bonus Pool (collectively the “Bonus”) is to reward you for building a healthy, long-term, sales and consumer organization that generates product sales within your group—“group sales volume.” This occurs if you develop retail and preferred customers, teach your downline how to market the products, build your sales organization, and develop sales leaders—which builds healthy group sales volume. To qualify for the Bonus you must meet all requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan, including retail sales. There are no bonuses paid for recruiting. All bonuses and commissions are only paid on qualifying sales volume.
**In order to qualify, an Executive must meet the minimum bonus and sales criteria in effect at the end of each commission period as set forth by the Company and fulfill the other Active Requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan. This Q-Pool and Leadership Bonuses are temporary incentives and not considered a part of the Sales Compensation Plan, and may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice from Nu Skin. For Complete details on these Bonuses, please visit nuskin.com/bonuspool.
† No more than 1000 PSV may come from an individual account.
Terms and Conditions of the Qualifying Executive Pool and the Leadership Bonus Pool
The intent of the Qualifying Executive Pool and the Leadership Bonus Pool (collectively the “Bonus”) is to reward you for building a healthy, long-term, sales and consumer organization that generates product sales within your group—“group sales volume.” This occurs if you develop retail and preferred customers, teach your downline how to market the products, build your sales organization, and develop sales leaders—which builds healthy group sales volume. To qualify for the Bonus Pool you must meet all requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan, including retail sales. There are no bonuses paid for recruiting. All bonuses and commissions are only paid on qualifying sales volume.
The Bonus is a temporary incentive and not considered part of the Sales Compensation Plan, and may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice from Nu Skin. There is no guarantee of success as to the Bonus or the value of the shares.
Any defined term not defined in these terms and conditions will have the meaning for that defined term in the Distributor Agreement and Policies and Procedures.
With your participation in the Bonus you agree that Nu Skin Enterprises United States, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “Nu Skin” or the “Company”) will administer the Bonus and that you are subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Qualifying Executive Pool or Q-Pool: Every Americas’ Region Q1 and Q2 Qualifier (Month 2 and Month 3 of Executive Qualification) can earn shares to participate in the new Q-Pool. Shares are earned by developing a new and healthy sales network. Shares are based on your GSV. One share is awarded for each 1000 GSV that is accumulated. No more than 1000 PSV can be counted from an individual account. A minimum of 4 shares must be accumulated in the same commission month for the Q-Pool Bonus to be paid. There is no limit to the number of shares which can be accumulated in a single commission month. The Q-Pool Bonus is paid directly to the Qualifying Executive.
Leadership Bonus Pool: Every Americas’ Region Executive who maintains 3,000 GSV can earn shares in the Leadership Bonus Pool. Shares are earned by helping develop new and healthy qualifiers and Executives. It rewards you for helping new sales leaders progress and develop a sales organization and consumer group. You must have a minimum of 5 shares to participate in this pool. There is no limit to the number of shares which can be accumulated in a single month.
You can earn shares for each of the following that occurs in your Executive Circle Group:
- 1 share for each successfully passed Q1
- 1 share for each successfully passed Q2
Then, as your new leaders become Executives and develop their sales organizations, you will also earn shares for the following:
- 1 share for month 1 of your G1 Executive with 3,000 GSV
- 1 share for month 2 of your G1 Executive with 3,000 GSV
- 1 share for month 3 of your G1 Executive with 3,000 GSV
Additional Terms and Conditions of the Qualifying Executive Pool and Leadership Bonus Pool
1. You understand that there are no minimum purchases or inventory requirements for Nu Skin Distributors. All product purchases are optional, and there are no Bonuses paid for recruiting. Bonuses are paid only when products are purchased and shipped. Please operate your distributorship in a financially responsible way. Do not incur debt in order to participate in the bonus pool or Nu Skin business.
2. (a) This Bonus is intended to promote long-term, sustainable sales volume growth through the development of new Executives with sales volume from consumers. Qualifying Executives and new Executives should be developed with a focus on building a consumer group and must result in the growth of active consumers within that Distributor’s organization.
(b) You may not buy more products than you can reasonably use personally or as inventory for retail sales based upon your reasonably projected needs. You agree that you will promote the retail sale of the products unless they have been purchased for personal use or demonstration. By placing a product order, you certify that you have sold or consumed at least 80% of your total inventory of all previously purchased Nu Skin products, and that you have made at least 5 retail sales in the previous month. You must educate Distributors in your sales organization regarding these principles and the refund policy.
(c) To achieve any part of the Bonus requires hard work, building a consumer base, and sponsoring individuals who are willing to market the products. In practice, downline organization may not be built with regularity. Many distributors drop out or underperform and building and maintaining a strong downline organization requires persistence and hard work. Likewise, your customer base is evolving as you add new customers or older customers either purchase less or decide to no longer use the products. Remember each month you must be developing your consumer base and teaching your Executives how to market the products.
3. You are required to provide retail receipts to your retail customers and keep copies as described in the Policies and Procedures. The Company reserves the right to ask for proof of retail sales by requiring copies of the retail receipts. Refunds to retail customers are governed by law and the Policies and Procedures; however, the Company encourages you to honor your customers’ requests for returns even if made at a later time than stipulated by law.
4. The quarters will function as follows (each a “Qualification Period”):
- January through March, paid in April
- April through June, paid in July
- July through September, paid in October
- October through December, paid in January
Only Nu Skin Americas Region Distributors in good standing may participate. Any Distributor that violates the terms and conditions of their Distributor Agreement with the Company at any time during the Qualification Period may be deemed ineligible. Eligibility for all Bonus payments is based on meeting all requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan, including retail sales.
5. Participation in the Bonus constitutes Distributor’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Bonus terms and conditions.
6. The Company reserves the right to withhold payments or restrict future participation of bonus programs or any other remedies available to it, if the Company, in its sole discretion, determines that a Distributor violated any terms and conditions of this Bonus, or the Policies and Procedures.
7. Any Executive account that was established in violation of the requirements set forth in the Sales Compensation Plan, the Policies and Procedures, or these terms and conditions will be considered invalid and may result in disciplinary action. The Company may disqualify any Executive account for failing to comply with these terms and conditions of the Policies and Procedures, or the Sales Compensation Plan.
8. The Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the Bonus at any time based on performance, participation or other factors, in the Company’s sole discretion. In the event that the Bonus is modified or terminated, the Company will provide compensation to Distributors on a pro-rata basis, as the Company deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
9. Qualifying Executive Pool:
(a) Gracing QEXEC/Exec will not be eligible to earn a share in the month that they grace. However, they will be eligible to earn shares in subsequent months after the grace month.
(b) Qualifiers are those distributors in Month 2 or 3 of Executive Qualification (Q1 or Q2). Only these qualifiers are eligible to participate in the Qualifying Pool.
(c) A single account (irrespective of title) may only contribute a maximum of 1,000 PSV toward an upline Q1 or Q2 account’s eligible GSV total.
(d) The Q-Pool shares are paid directly to the qualified Distributor.
(e) Qualifying Executives must earn a minimum of 4 shares in order to be eligible to participate in the Qualifying Pool, which must be unencumbered by other Qualifiers.
(f) Requalifying Executives: Once a share is paid on a qualifier they will not generate another share for that same Q-exec title during a six-month period. For example: If a Q1 share was paid for DISTRIBUTOR A in July 2016 and DISTRIBUTOR A does not qualify as an executive, then it will not count as another Q1 share until January 2017.
(g) Accounts using the Re-Entry option will not be eligible to participate in the Q-Pool during Re-Entry or earn the New 3K Executive Bonus upon completing Re-Entry. However once Re-entry is completed and they are at Executive title, then they are eligible for full participation in the Leadership Bonus Pool.
(h) LOIs and Fast Track LOIs are not eligible to paid in the Qualifying Executive Pool.
10. Leadership Bonus Pool:
(a) You must be a qualified Executive (Executive through Blue Diamond) with at least 3,000 GSV in order to participate in the Leadership Bonus Pool.
(b) Shares in the Leadership Bonus Pool are earned from qualified Distributors as defined above.
(c) An Executive must have a minimum of 5 shares in order to participate in the Leadership Bonus Pool.
(d) The Leadership Bonus Pool shares are paid directly to the qualified Executive.
(e) If an Executive has both 10 shares or 10,000 GSV with a minimum of 5 shares, the eligible shares will only be doubled once.