TE Platinum Q&A
Q&A for the 2016 Team Elite Platinum Program
- Q: What is the purpose of the 2016 Team Elite Platinum Program?
- Q: Where can I find more detail regarding the 2016 Team Elite Platinum Program?
- Q: When is the qualification period for 2016 Team Elite Platinum?
- Q: Can new Team Elite qualifiers who are also qualifying as Team Elite Platinum utilize the 3-month carry-over (Jan-Mar 2017) to meet their 16 G1 qualified breakaway executive requirement?
- Q: Is there a Blue Diamond maintenance period prior to the Team Elite Trip for qualifying Team Elite Platinum Executives?
- Q: What is a qualified breakaway Executive?
- Q: Can I count PEXECS/DEXECS as a part of my 16 G1 qualified breakaway requirement?
- Q: What does it mean to have 500,000 OV in December 2016?
- Q: What is a new qualified Star?
- Q: When is the last month I can have a new Star and still qualify as a Team Elite Platinum for the Team Elite Trip?
- Q: If I have a new Star that completes Star qualification in January 2016 and is also paid as a Ruby+ in December 2016 (but did not have 4 months of Star status in 2016), can I count this Executive toward my new G1 and/or G2 Star requirement?
- Q: Are there any other requirements placed on my new G1 and/or G2 Ruby+ in order for me to count them as a new Star?
- Q: If I have a new Ruby+ who does not meet the four-month maintenance requirement for the first time in 2016, may I count them as a new Star in 2017 if they complete the four-month maintenance requirement in 2017?
- Q: If I have a new Ruby+ who meets the four-month maintenance requirement for the first time in 2016, but I do not meet the remaining requirements for Team Elite Platinum in 2016, may I count them as a new Star in 2017 towards my 2017 Team Elite Platinum qualification?
- Q: Can I count a qualified New Star that rolls up to my 1st or 2nd generation?
- Q: If my G2 new STAR is under a qualified Team Elite for Barcelona, can I still count the STAR towards my TEP qualifications?
- Q: How do I determine my December 2015 Organizational Executives to be used as my baseline for 2016 incremental growth?
- Q: How do I determine my December 2016 organizational Executives?
- Q: How do I count incremental Executives in 2016?
- Q: Which month officially determines my Incremental Executive count for 2016?
- Q: How do Incremental Executives under personal Blue Diamond BBP and Team Elite BBP count?
A: The 2016 Team Elite Platinum Executive Program is intended to promote long-term, sustainable sales volume growth, including through Star creation, organizational growth and development of new Executives with sales volume from consumers.
A: Please see the full program description for all details regarding this program.
A: The qualification period for 2016 Team Elite Platinum determination will be January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016.
A: Yes. However, all other Team Elite Platinum requirements must be met by December 31, 2016 by new qualifying Team Elites.
A: Yes, with the Barcelona trip occurring in May 2017, the three maintenance months are January through March 2017.
A: A qualified breakaway Executive is an Executive that is paid as Executive through Blue Diamond or a Provisional Executive (PEXEC) or Demoting Executive (DEXEC) that has a breakaway that is paid as Executive through Blue Diamond.
A: Yes, you may count any number of PEXEC/DEXECS as long as they have a paid Executive through Blue Diamond breakaway somewhere in their PEXEC/DEXEC organization.
A: 500,000 OV is your G1 through G6 sales volume from your parent Blue Diamond account, the G6 volume from your Blue Diamond Business Builder Position (BD BBP), and the G6 volume from your Team Elite Business Builder Position (TE BBP) + your Group Sales Volume (GSV).
A: A new qualified Star is a first or second-generation breakaway Executive that completes any 4 months with a paid title of Ruby to Blue Diamond with 4 qualified breakaway Executives from January through December 2016. The Star recognition is given to sales leaders who achieve a strong, healthy Ruby level and is based on a solid and sustainable foundation of product use and retail sales which includes the creation of ARO, ADP, ADR, or Preferred Customer accounts to support volume goals. This model is the basis for the Star duplication model where others are taught to build a network based on sustainable sales volume.
A: A new qualifying Star must be paid as a new Ruby no later than September as they will have to maintain and be paid as Ruby or above in Oct/Nov/Dec in order to be considered a new Star.
A: Yes. The new Star only needs to complete qualification at any point in 2016 and then maintain the appropriate Ruby+ title again in December 2016.
A: Yes, in order to count them as a new Star they may only count qualified breakaway Executives. Also, the new Star must be paid as a Ruby or above in December 2016.
A: No. Stars only contribute to Team Elite Platinum qualification if they complete their own qualification in the same calendar year.
Q: Can I combine new Stars on my 1st and 2nd generations to determine my Team Elite Platinum recognition level?
A: Yes, all new Stars on G1 and G2 will be combined to determine 1 through 4 Star Team Elite Platinum recognition. In the example below, this individual would qualify as a 3 Star Team Elite Platinum.
A: Yes, any New Stars that roll up to a new G1 or G2 upline prior to completing 4 months paid as Ruby+ will count as a New Star for the new upline. However, once a qualifying new Star completes the 4th month paid as Ruby+, that Star remains with the upline at the time that requirements are completed and will not roll to a new upline.
A: Yes, you may count any qualified stars on your G2 even if your direct upline is a qualified Team Elite.
A: Your total number of Executives on your G1-G6 paid levels in December 2015 (not including PEXECS, DEXECS, Business Builder Positions, and gracing Executives) will be your baseline for calculating growth in 2016.
A: You may count your total number of Executives on your G1-G6 paid levels, who maintain at least 2,000 GSV of monthly sales, in December 2016 (not including PEXECS, DEXECS, Business Builder Positions, and gracing Executives) with encumbering rules applied.
A: If a downline 2016 Team Elite Platinum has increased their own organization by 50+ organizational Executives, you may count up to the following number of Executives towards your own incremental growth:
Depth of downline 2016 Team Elite Platinum
Maximum # of incremental Execs that can be counted (Encumbered Executives)
A: Incremental Executives equals December 2016 organizational Executives minus December 2015 baseline organizational Executives as calculated above.
A: December 2016 will be the official month for counting Incremental Executives. However, for tracking purposes your monthly progress will be displayed in your V&G account.
A: A qualifying Team Elite Platinum can count the unique Incremental Executives within their G1 – G6 paid levels as well as the unique G1-G6 paid levels of their personal Blue Diamond BBP and Team Elite BBP.