Staying healthy throughout one’s life begins with eating right. There is a growing number of scientific evidence demonstrating the health benefits of specific nutrients. A healthy diet needs to have a balance of macronutrients (fats, proteins and carbohydrates)which provide calories to support energy needs and micronutrients to meet the needs for human metabolism.
LifePak®+ will bring you a significant amount of the required vitamins and minerals that will target nine important functions of your body:
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones
- Zinc and Iodine contribute to normal cognitive function
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Copper and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C, Biotin and Magnesium contribute to the normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc, Iodine, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, B3 contribute the maintenance of normal skin
LifePak®+ , just like LifePak®, is a Skin Carotenoid Score certified product.
Take the content of one (1) sachet twice daily with 250ml of liquid with your morning and evening meals.
Magnesium salts of citric acid, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline cellulose, Cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), Calcium salts of citric acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, Calcium-L-ascorbate, Onion Extract, Anti-caking Agents (Fatty acids, Magnesium salts of fatty acids, Silicon dioxide), Lycopene, Zinc Bisglycinate, Beta-Carotene, Citrus Fruit Extract, Lutein, Nicotinamide, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate, Dextrin, Zeaxanthin, Grape Seed Extract, D-pantothenate, calcium, Manganese Bisglycinate, Retinyl palmitate, Copper Bisglycinate, D-biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Lecithins (soy)), Phytomenadione, Chromium (III) chloride, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Stabilizer: Sodium citrates, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid. Contains soy.
Manufactured in the U.S.A. exclusively for: NSE Products, Inc., Provo, Utah, 84601, U.S.A.
Imp.: Nu Skin Netherlands B.V., Amundsenweg 2, 5928 LT Venlo, The Netherlands
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not use if safety seal is broken, damaged or missing. Keep out of reach of young children. This product contains Vitamin A. Do not exceed the recommended dose of Vitamin A when you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant. Consult a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating, diabetic, hypoglycaemic or under medical treatment.
Per 4 tablets
37 kJ/ 9 kcal
Of which Beta-Carotene
698 μg RE
400 μg RE
11.9 mg TE
Citrus Fruit Extract
Grape Seed Extract
Onion Extract uli
NRV — Nutrient Reference Value
* NRV not established