Tru Face Essence Ultra
Tru Face™ Essence Ultra
The Future is now …
Featuring Ethocyn®, an anti-ageing ingredient, clinically proven to improve skin's elastin fibre content. Tru Face® Essence Ultra is the ultimate anti-ageing treatment product, now with CoQ10 to promote cellular energy for younger looking skin today and tomorrow.
- Promotes skin firmness and elasticity and fights current signs of ageing with Ethocyn®, an ingredient clinically proven to improve skin elastin content.
- Helps prevent degradation of elastin with elastase inhibitors.
- Contains green tea extract, CoQ10 and colourless carotenoids, a complete protective antioxidant network that helps minimize future signs of ageing by protecting against skin-ageing free radicals.
- Helps contour and firm the skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Defines skin around the eyes, neck, chin, jawline, décolleté and hands.
Apply Tru Face™ Essence Ultra to clean, dry skin following your toning step. If you are using other Tru Face™ products, apply Tru Face™ Essence Ultra after applying the other treatment products.
To apply Tru Face™ Essence Ultra, twist open one capsule per use. Gently squeeze two or three drops directly onto the areas of concern and then apply the remaining product to the entire face, neck, décolleté and hands. A thin coat of product is all that is required to reach the maximum benefits. Since the skin activity of Ethocyn® is depleted 8 to 10 hours after application, Tru Face™ Essence Ultra should be applied twice per day. Include it as the final treatment step in your daily regimen prior to moisturising.
- Ethocyn® – anti-ageing ingredient that has been clinically proven to improve the skin’s elastin content, the key component of firm skin.
- Antioxidants – compounds that neutralise free radicals or prevent free radical-initiated chemical reactions.
- Green tea extract (Tēgreen 97® ) – an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from oxidising free radical damage.
- CoQ10 – a powerful antioxidant that promotes cellular energy production and functions best within an antioxidant network.
- Colourless Carotenoids – unique antioxidants produced from algae that help protect the skin from environmental hazards.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Ethoxyheptyl Bicyclooctanone, Ubiquinone, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Zea Mays Oil, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butylparaben, Propylparaben.