AP-24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash
AP 24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash
AP 24® Anti-Plaque Mouthwash fights plaque with patented AP 24® technology and no harmful alcohols. Leaves a long-lasting fresh, clean mouth.
*AP 24® is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight Dimethicone and surfactants (Poloxamer 407 and Poloxamer 338).
- Contains patented ingredient AP24®* (with higher molecular weight-ultra emulsion).
- Cleanses your mouth and helps fight plaque.
- An innovative alcohol-free formula, safe for the whole family - including kids.
- Helps reduce plaque build-up without harming naturally balanced oral micro flora.
- Contains fluoride which aids in the reduction of cavities.
- Gives fresh breath feeling without negative effects of alcohol.
- No harmful anti-microbial agents.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Vigorously swish about 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
Active: Sodium Fluoride (0.02%).
Plaque Fighting: AP24®*.
Other: Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate.