Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud™
Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud®
A skin purifying estuary treasure. Epoch Glacial Marine Mud helps to draw out impurities, remove dead skin cells, and nurture skin with more than 30 skin beneficial minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals. Legend has it that Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest tried to make pottery from this special mud. They were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother. Today, Epoch Glacial Marine Mud is further refined through an exclusive homogenization process to provide a highly absorbent mud with impeccable consistency. Experience the renewing benefits of this mud mask by pampering your face and body with regular treatments.
- Proprietary homogenization process delivers a refined particle size for maximum mineral surface area.
- Deposits more than 30 skin beneficial minerals to nurture skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to fostering lasting improvements around the world.
- Glacial Marine Mud (Maris limus)—obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and provide ideal consistency.THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE OVER 30 SKIN BENEFICIAL MINERALS FEATURED:
- Copper—helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc—an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium—a necessary component of the skin's natural energy cycle.
- Silver—aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
- Chromium—helps maintain balance in the skin.
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch Glacial Marine Mud two to three times a week.