Epoch® IceDancer™ Invigorating Leg Gel
Epoch® IceDancer Invigorating Leg Gel
A Native American secret to leg relief. Whether you're working or playing, time spent on your feet can leave your legs feeling exhausted. Rub in instant relief with this soothing alcohol-free gel formulated with natural wild mint-- (Mentha arvensis)-- used by Native American tribes for soothing aches and pains--and a combination of horse chestnut, eucalyptus, and peppermint oil to stimulate tired legs. This clear, cooling formula quickly melts into your skin, leaving legs refreshed and revived.
- Revives, stimulates, and refreshes tired legs.
- Cools and soothes achy legs.
- Alcohol-free, nonsticky, clear gel.
- Can be applied over nylons.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Natural Wild Mint (Mentha arvensis) - used by Northwestern Native Americans to help revive and stimulate tired, achy legs. After spending long periods of time in the wild walking or running, the men would rub the Natural Wild Mint on their tired, achy legs to refresh and revitalize them.
- Horse chestnut - used to revitalize and stimulate the legs, easing the sensation of heaviness and swelling.
- Eucalyptus, menthol, and peppermint oil - combine to provide a cooling and invigorating sensation on the skin as well as a bold refreshing scent.
Generously massage over lower legs, calves, and behind the knees anytime as needed. Wash hands after use. Can be applied over nylons.