Clay Pack is a non-drying facial mask that moisturizes the skin while it deep cleanses. The combination of clay, aloe vera, NaPCA, and intensive cleansing agents helps unclog pores, free impurities, and leave skin feeling its best.
- Natural kaolin and bentonite clay—draw out excess oils, dirt, and impurities that clog pores.
- Aloe vera—helps soothe and nurture skin.
- NaPCA and other humectants—keep the skin hydrated and soft.
Apply in an upward-outward motion on the face and neck. After 10-20 minutes, thoroughly rinse with water, and dry with a clean cloth.
Use twice weekly.
- Deep-cleanses the face and creates a clearer, more refined appearance
- Imparts a smoother, softer feel to the skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft, luxuriously supple and never dried out
- Aids in your skin's natural exfoliation process by removing dead skin cells, leaving skin with a refreshed, thoroughly cleansed feeling
- 100% Fragrance Free
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
To enhance Clay Pack’s ability to draw oils and impurities from the pores, try steaming your face before applying this product. The warm steam helps open pores, maximizing the deep cleansing benefits of Clay Pack.
Question & Answers
Can I use Clay Pack every day?
Clay Pack is gentle enough to use every day, however, it’s recommended to use Clay Pack just twice a week.
How are Clay Pack and Epoch Glacial Marine Mud different?
Clay Pack is a deep cleansing mask designed to lift oils and impurities from pores, whereas Glacial Marine Mud is an intense oil-absorber and all-over purifying and nurturing mud pack infused with more than 30 skin beneficial minerals and nutrients.
Which skin types should use Clay Pack?
Clay Pack is an excellent deep cleansing mask for all skin types. Clay Pack contains skin conditioning ingredients and humectants that are gentle enough for even dry skin.
Are there any usage tips for Clay Pack?
One beauty secret is to gently exfoliate the skin before using a deep cleansing mask. This enhances the pore cleansing benefits.