Humectants help skin hold on to precious moisture.
NaPCA Moisturizer is our lightest moisture supplement. With vitamin E, royal jelly, and the natural humectant NaPCA, it penetrates quickly to supplement skin's own moisture-binding capacity.
- Sodium PCA—binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- Hyaluronic acid—a moisturizing compound found naturally in the skin; selected for its capability to bind moisture to the skin’s surface.
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate)—an excellent skin moisturizer and conditioner.
- Aloe vera—recognized for its soothing and conditioning properties.
Apply a pearl-sized amount on skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Uses NaPCA, a humectant found naturally in skin tissue, to help maintain optimal moisture level by binding water to the skin
- Hydrates skin and protects it against dryness
- Includes aloe vera to pamper, calm, and soothe skin
- Made from a nongreasy formula
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
- The humectant, NaPCA, is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s moisture retention ability. NaPCA is non-toxic, colorless, odorless and can absorb massive amounts of water. It has been shown to be as mild to the skin as water.
- NaPCA works by retaining the water already in your skin, and by attracting moisture from the atmosphere to your skin.
Question & Answers
What is NaPCA?
NaPCA stands for sodium pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, a powerful humectant that binds water to your skin.
Where does NaPCA come from?
NaPCA is derived from the fermentation of soybeans.
Which skin types should use NaPCA Moisturizer?
NaPCA Moisturizer provides medium hydration for individuals with normal, slightly oily, or slightly dry skin types.