Nu Skin 180 UV Hydrator Block SPF 18
Nu Skin 180° UV Block Hydrator SPF18
Hydrate and protect your younger looking skin.
Nu Skin 180° UV Block Hydrator SPF 18 blocks a broad spectrum of UVA and UVB rays, preventing premature photoaging. Formulated with light-activated photosomes (DNA repair enzymes from marine plankton), this technologically advanced moisturizing sunscreen diminishes signs of past sun damage while defending skin against future harm.
- Photosomes—derived from marine plankton, these light-activated DNA enzymes defend and support the skin's intrinsic DNA repair process, helping diminish the signs of sun damage.
- Micronized zinc oxide—a full spectrum sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB rays.
- Shea butter and avocado oil—provide rich moisturization due to their unique fatty acid profile and natural moisturizing qualities for visible wrinkle reduction.
- Liposomes—lipid vesicles that encapsulate the photosomes, enabling them to cross the cellular membrane to target sites.
Apply in the morning as the last part of the Nu Skin 180 Anti-Aging Skin Therapy System to help protect your skin all day.
- Repairs DNA damage from previous sun exposure to prevent the formation of age spots, sagging, and wrinkles.
- Blocks a broad spectrum of UVA and UVB rays to protect skin from future sun damage.
- Provides rich moisturization for visible wrinkle reduction and moisture barrier protection.