VitaMeal® for Contribution (1 bag)
Our Pharmanex® scientists consulted with world experts in child malnutrition and reformulated VitaMeals® to offer an ideal food solution. The new food has over three times the number of calories per serving! Fat per serving increased form 0 to 4.5 grams. It also contains a balance of carbohydrates, protein, and fat. We've increased the number of essential vitamins and minerals from 20 to 25. Children will receive twice the food -- from 1/2 cup serving to a one-cup meal -- over three times the calories. Each bag contains 30 child meals, and the new bag has 5 lbs. 3 oz. of food. That's 48% more.
- Contains 290 calories per child meal and 590 calories in a youth or adult meal
- Contains a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defense
- Provides electrolytes which are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Provides bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
- Nutrients are microencapsulated to optimize potency
- Kosher and Halal certified
- Ingredients can easily be added for every taste and culture (vegetarian, non-dairy, etc.)
- Superior packaging contributes to longer shelf life
- Excellent for family and home storage use
- Each bag (5lbs. 3 oz. ) contains 30 child meals of nutritious, delicious food
Rice (45.3%), Lentils (35%), Rice Flour, Canola Oil (with Antioxidant - BHA), Seasoning Blend (Maltodextrin, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables [Onions, Celery, Parsley, Spinach, Garlic, and Carrot], Potato Flour, Thickener ((Xanthan Gum), Emulsifier [soy lecithin]), Anticaking agent (Silicon Dioxide), Flavour enhancers [Disodium Guanlyate, Disodium Inosinate]), Vitamins (Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D), Minerals (Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc).