New customer? Sign up today!
Global Market Growth Trend
- The trend toward healthy living into old age has been impacting beauty and wellness industries, and the companies that offer products and services to postpone the effects of aging will witness the strongest demand in the upcoming years.
- The increasing aging population across the world, and the advent of younger consumers into the market hoping to preserve their youth before the onset of aging.
- Development of more effective anti-aging formulas help sustain the demand momentum.
- The consumer base is increasingly sophisticated and global. It is both keen on preventing aging through scientific progress, and ethically and environmentally conscious.
- HIGHER PER CAPITA SPENDS ON ANTI-AGING PRODUCTS IN MATURE MARKETS TURBO CHARGE THE DEMAND FOR PREMIUM PRODUCTS.
- Growing awareness of personal well-being on a global scale.Increased market penetration in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific and Latin America is upheld by the increase in disposable incomes.
- Asia, Middle East, Latin America, and Eastern Europe will counterweight North America’s relative level of maturity.